Drunk in Love

Luke’s POV:

“you’re an idiot you know that?” Michael said.

“she’s fucked them, why wouldn’t she do you too?”

“because she hates me!” he exclaimed. “well not hate, but she’d never sleep with me. she has this thing about how I’m Courtney’s or some shit. Fact of the matter is, she wants you dumbass. She fucks around to keep away from you.”

I froze, “why would she want to keep away from me?”

“she’s in love with you, stupid.” Ashton chimed in.

“I was telling her that you and her were meant to be.” Michael sighed.

“she’s afraid you’ll hurt her. she’s afraid you’ll forget her when she leaves.” Calum said.

She loves me? I jumped up from the table and ran to her room. I busted through the door, “Britt-”she was gone. Her window was open. She left. “no.” I ran to the window, too late she’s already gone.

I ran back to the kitchen, “she’s gone.” I went to the door and grabbed some shoes and put them on.

“what do you mean she’s gone?” Michael asked.

“she left, probably to get back at me. I have to stop her. I have to find her.” I said frantically running around trying to find some keys.

“Luke,” Ashton grabbed my shoulders, “you need to calm down.” He looked me in the eyes.

“I can’t let this keep happening.” My voice broke. I know I get angry about her fucking around but it’s really because it hurts. It hurts me that the girl I love will fuck anyone else but me. It hurts to know that she does it to push me away. It hurts. Everything just fucking hurts. “what if she doesn’t come back?”

“She will. She’s afraid of being left so she wouldn’t do that to anyone. Especially not you.”

“then she’ll sleep with someone because I pissed her off.” My voice broke.

“You don’t know that.”

“I know her.” I said sadly.

“Don’t go, Luke. You know it won’t end well for you.”

He was right, I’d probably end up in a fight, but I wanted her back. I nodded. I won’t go after her. I’ll wait for her. I sat on the couch and stayed up writing. I wrote her a song. A song that hopefully would erase all her fears about being with me. A song that would make her mine.

Around three in the morning she came stumbling in. she was trying to be sneaky but she kept bumping into everything. When she knocked over a vase I said, “Well, well, well, if it isn’t my Little Red.”

She froze and squeezed her eyes shut, “fuck.” She whispered.

“Don’t try to act like you didn’t want me to see you like this.” That’s the whole point.

“Oh, Lukey, did you ever stop to think, that maybe my world doesn’t revolve around you?” She slurred.

My jaw clenched, I wanted it to. “Let’s get you to bed.”

“Ooh, I always knew you wanted to get in bed with me,” she giggled.

She had no idea.  I put my hand on her back and tried to guide her up stairs but she kept falling and laughing every time it happened. I finally just decided to carry her. I don’t know if I like her like this. She’s more open and flirty, but fuck she’s a pain in the ass.

“Oh Lukey, you’re so strong.” She giggled. She’s still so adorable. She is not going to like me in a second though. I took her up to the bathroom and put her in the shower and turned the cold water on. “Oh, fuck, Luke!” she screamed. I held the door closed. “Let me out, asshole!” she banged and pushed against the door.

“Are you sober yet?” obviously no since she didn’t just turn off the water.

“Are you done being an asshole!”

“I’ll take that as a no.” I laughed. It wasn’t funny, but it was entertaining to finally be the one in charge.

“Okay, I’m sorry. Please let me out. My dress is sticking to me.” she whined.

“That’s hardly a dress.” Suddenly I was smacked in the face with something black and wet. It was her dress. She finally realized she could turn the water off. Then a thong and a bra were thrown over the shower onto the floor. Fuck, that means she’s naked in there. I wasn’t prepared for this. I grabbed a towel and opened the door. She was standing there in all her glory with a death stare on her face. I tried to hide a smile, it didn’t work.

“Something funny,”

“No,” I lied. “Come here.” I wrapped the towel around her. “Dry off I’ll get you a robe.” I went out of the bathroom grabbed a robe from the linen closet. When I came back, the towel was wrapped around her head and she was leaning over the sink wiping she smeared makeup off. Little tease. I came up behind her, she saw me in the mirror. I held the fluffy white robe open for her.

she looked at me in the mirror and smirked, “why don’t you get on your knees,” she said as she’s hook her butt at me.

I stared at her for a bit with my mouth open. I was so tempted, but she’s drunk and our first time isn’t going to be while she’s like this. “j-just, put the robe on.”

She turned around and pouted sexily, “but Lukey, I need you.” The lust and need in her voice was so tempting I almost got on my knees.

I tried to glare and look intimidating, “Put. On. The. Robe.”

“ooh, scary Lukey is just so sexy.” She bit her lip. This girl is going to be the death of me. I walked up and forced her to put the robe on, “no Lukey you’re supposed to take clothes off of me, not put them on. I’m already naked so it’s your turn.” She put her hands under my shirt and rubbed up my body trying to take it off of me.

I caught her hands, “Stop.” I tired her robe closed.

I pulled her into her room. I sat on her bed but she remained standing, still holding my hand. “You’re not mad.”

It wasn’t a question but I still answered, “No.”

“Why not?” she sounded annoyed.

“Because I know whatever you did, you did to make me mad. I’m not going to let you get to me.”

“Really now?” she raised an eyebrow and gave me a strange look. “So the fact that I fucked a guy in a bathroom doesn’t bother you at all.” I tried to stay calm. She’s trying to get a rise out of me. “What about that before that I sucked his dick. That I licked the underside of his shaft and swirled my tongue around his tip. I almost let him come in my mouth but I needed to be satisfied too. So he fucked me against a wall, until I was screaming.” My jaw felt tight and my hands we cramping. No, I won’t let her win.

“It does. It pisses me the hell off. But you didn’t do it because you wanted him; you did it because you were mad at me.” She glared at me. “You can’t keep doing this. I know you’re trying to hurt me, but you’re hurting yourself too.” She gave me a weird look. I think she understood what I was saying. I pulled her to me and laid us down on the bed. She adjusted herself to where she was comfortable. I sang ‘Lead Me Out of the Dark’ by Crown the Empire to her. It wasn’t long before she was asleep. If she remembers, I hope she asks why I sang that song.