The red carpet

Imagine that your Cate's wife and are on the red carpet with her.

You can hear the screams of the crowd. The screams of your name and of course your wife's. "Cate Blanchett." " I love you Y/N". Cameras flashed. Blinding you. But you enjoyed it.  Turning around you lent her  your hand to pull her up. Whilst you were in a crimson dress with a thigh split. You had partnered it with gold heels and a stunning face of natural make up. Your hair was curled in a tight bun at the back of your head with two strands of hair falling down your face. However, your wife was dressed in a green sequin suit( like the one in Oceans 8 ). She was beautiful and you just wanted to ravage her against the barriers.  Give the people a good show. Make it known she was yours. Though the hickey on her neck was a real giveaway. And the bite marks.  And of course the extravagant wedding ring.
Your father was the King of a small but extremely wealthy country and your mother was his Queen. You were there on only child and when you went to America you met Cate. You loved her at first sight. She was the one.
You took her the same night. Rough passionate sex ensued and your love for her grew. She was good in bed. Submissive. Docile. Needy. Everything that a dominant like you loved. She relied on you. You made sure she was happy and she in return did everything she was told. 
Owner 1