Preview of the Sequel

So I have started writing the sequel. This so far, is the first chapter. It may change. It may not. But what do you think?

"So you are telling me, that the Cullen's Clan has yet again grown bigger?" Aro asked from his throne at the vampire below him.

"Yes, Aro," the man said. "It is a small boy."

"They know the law," Aro said as a large smile began to spread across his face. "We must visit them."

"Why not have them come here?" Caius asked. "They are not worth the travel."

"But brother, it is always better that way," Aro said turning to the blonde.

"Do you think they will fight for the child?" Marcus asked.

"They do seem quite protected over him, and the dogs by the sea also protect him," the man informed.

"Well, now I want to go," Caius said. "We can take out the dogs in the process."

"Why is that?" Aro asked.

"The boy," the man said but paused.

"Yes?" Aro asked. "Do remember that your life is also on the line."

"Please, do not take me as a fool, but..." the man begged.

"Spit it out before your neck is no longer a part of your body!" Caius yelled getting annoyed.

"The boy can become pregnant!" the man yelled to the room in disbelief himself.

"What an idiot!" Caius yelled as he stood up from his throne. "Jade!"

Instantly, the poor man, screeched in agony as Jade used her deadly gift on him.

"Please," he begged and took in a jagged breath then another scream. "It is true."

Caius held his hand up and Jade bowed before letting the man go who lay on the floor breathing heavily.

"I saw the boy with my own eyes. He gave birth to a child," he said. "Not too long ago."

"What a joke!" Caius said turning away. "What type of man are you? Why don't we just kill him brother?"

"No!" the pale being shouted from the stone floor. "I tell the truth! And only the-"

The poor vampire never got to finish before his head was gruesomely twisted off by the buff vampire who then dropped his head on the ground.

"What a fool! He speaks nonsense!" Caius yelled as he leaned back into his thrown.

"It is rather unfortunate that I am unable to use my precious gift on him," Aro said sadly.

"And if he speaks the truth?" Marcus asked.

"Brother? Did you hear what he spoke?" Caius asked.

"Of course," Marcus said. "Must be rare to possess something such as that."

"Well, then I must have him," Aro said. "He would be a perfect addition to my collection... But right now, let us wait and listen if it really is true. After all the milleniums I have lived through, I do not recall ever witnessing such a thing."

***

"Victoria and her clan," Aro said from his throne. "What a pleasure to see you three again."

"Yes," Victoria said as he stared at the man in the throne. "We heard something about you wanting a boy. We came to confirm whether we heard it right or not."

"Ah, of course," Aro said smiling as he got up from his grand seat. "Well, you have heard right. But I also feel there is more. Yes?"

"A prize if possible," James said from beside Victoria. "For whoever brings the boy to you."

"Yes, and a worth one at that too," Lurrent added.

"And what would you deem as a worthy prize?" Marcus asked.

"A child from the boy," James said. "A child being birth from a male vampire is bound to be a good addition to any clan."

"And if we refuse such a prize?" Caius asked.

"Then we keep the boy for ourselves," Victoria said.

Aro nodded and the three began to nod their heads. But slowly, a thick black mist began to gather around their feet causing them to began to run away from it. However, not before they became disconnected from all their senses.

"Victoria, James, Laurent," Aro whispered. "I'm surprised you would offer such a thought. Find me the boy. Learn everything you can about him. Consider still being alive a warning and the prize."

Then the mist began to lift causing Victoria to snarl and Laurent and James to growl lowly before the three sprinted away.

"A child from the boy, that does sound quiet pleasing," Aro said. "How have the Cullens been keeping the child silent?"

"Maybe he is of age of that of our Jane and Alec," Marcus suggested.

"I say we just kill him," Caius said.

"Oh my brother," Aro said finally turning to him. "And waste such talent and power? I think not. If the boy really can birth children, I also want one and the boy himself."

"We have to just sit and wait," Marcus said. "But have you wondered who his mate may be?"

This is only a part of the first chapter. I don't know what is going to happen later but I will soon get a plan.

Is it okay?

PureBloodPrincess12