Part twenty four-bonefire part 2 s'mores and more scary stories

Harry sat up saying "alright my turnnnnn"

                       (Story)
A woman survivalist and trained outdoors guide who loves to go solo camping. Returns home after 2 weeks of being in the bush and not seeing a single soul. Develops her disposable camera film to find a roll of film with numerous pictures of her sleeping at night, on different nights. She has never gone camping or hiking since.

Dang these stories are giving me the chills or maybe I was just cold, Niall took his sweater off giving it to me, He came behind me helping me get it on I smiled Harry kept starring at us,Then Liam said "how about some s'mores?", I got excited and screamed "yesss I cant wait", Niall looked at us all and asked a pretty crazy question to me "whats a s'more?", everyone looked at him and Liam handed me the marshmellows, gram crackers and choloate squares. Harry handed me a stick and I put the marshmallow on and started roasting it, Harry got some of the stuff from my lap smiling at me as he did it then he started passing some around, I took the marshmallow out, and I put the cholate square on one of the gram crackers then I put the marshmallow down and used the other gram cracker to slide it off then handed it to Niall, he took a bite right away and he cheered " ermahgerd its amazing",I giggled cause i find that word funny he held it out to me so I went to take it and he shook his head "noo let me feed u", I started blushing and said "okay", and I leaned in to take a bite and he put the whole thing in my mouth and I mumbled "Niall its to big and my mouth is to small" with my mouth full, Harry, Louis and Liam died of laughter and Niall laughed "what?", Harry and Louis were laughing so hard that Harry was holding his sides and Louis was slappimg his knee, then Liam said "thats what she said" and started laughing with Harry, I rolled my eyes at them and looked at Niall to see him cracking up too, "really Niall?!" I said and i started roasting another marshmallow and making another s'more, I started to eat mine and Niall whispered "can I have a bite", and he looked at me and I said "stop!!", he looked at me confused  "what I do?", "you gave me the look", he acted like he didnt know and teased"what look", then he did it again, so I crossed my arms "now Louis is my fav", Louis got up and cheered "yayyyy im Marissas favvv HA HA" Niall smirked saying "sure he is" and he gave me the look so I turned away and pouted "im not looking at u anymore thennnnn", "you will miss seeing meeee", I looked away from him "anyway Liam and Louis still need to tell their stories" Liam raised his hand admitig "I dont know any", Louis broke in "well heres mine then mates".

(Story)
there was an old abandoned house. No one ever went near it because everyone said that it was haunted. One day, a bunch of local people were sitting in a coffee shop, chatting about bravery. One man in particular was bragging loudly. "I'm not afraid of anything!" he boasted. "Oh yeah?" asked his buddy. "I'll bet that you aren't brave enough to spend a night alone in that old abandoned house!" The boaster didn't want to admit that he was afraid, so he agreed to sleep in the house that very night. At dusk, he arrived at the house alone. He checked every room and found nothing unusual. He chose an upstairs bedroom, spread out his sleeping bag on the floor, and tried to sleep. He had just dozed off when he heard a faint noise from downstairs. He strained to hear what it was. It sounded like someone moaning these words: "I am the ghost of the bloody finger! I am in the front hall!" The man told himself that he was just imagining things. It must be the wind, he thought. But then he heard, a bit louder, "I am the ghost of the bloody finger! I am at the bottom of the stairs!" "My imagination is running wild!" thought the man. "I am just going to go to sleep, and soon it will be morning." But then he heard, even louder, "I am the ghost of the bloody finger! I am at the top of the stairs!" The man dove inside his sleeping bag, but he could still hear the ghost coming closer. "I am the ghost of the bloody finger! I am in the upstairs hall!" The man hid his head under his pillow, but he could hear the ghost coming even closer. "I am the ghost of the bloody finger! I am at the bedroom door!" The man was shaking with terror. The door creaked open. "I am the ghost of the bloody finger! I am in the bedroom!" The ghost paused in the doorway. "I am the ghost of the bloody finger!" (pause)"Do you have a bandaid

We all laughed and I commented "of course it had to be funny". Louis smiled at me and added "of course im the funny guy", "well ur the funniest but I think Liam, Harry, Niall, and Zayn are all funny too", Niall tapped me so I looked at him and he held out 2 lollipops and asked "want one?", I smiled at his cuteness I shook my head and I got the cherry one, Louis crossed his arms and mumbled "no fair I want oneee", I smiled and teased "do u want this?" and I held out my lollipop, he shooked his head yes and I smiled saying "too baddd". he gasped "thats it!" and he came over to me and started tickling me, I tried to block him but hes strong, I started laughing "STOPIMSORRY", and I kept laughing then Harry, Liam and Niall all started joining in on ticking me and I started laughing a lot and yelling "WHYYY MEEE!?", Niall smiled and put in "because you punch us", Then Louis stole my lollipop and walked away , by then the guys finnally backed off I started walking slowly going to Louis but he was to fast "eh thats no fair", and he put it in his mouth and I pouted "fineee", and I hopped over to the chair beside Harry and he smiled showing off his dimples and said " babe your look very pretty tonight", I started blushing  "I have to go to the washroom", I got my crutches and soon as I started going I fell over, Kyle came running from the kitchen he must of seen me fall, also Harry and Niall came running over to me and helped me up and I sighed "jeez I could of got uppp" Niall bit his lip saying "I just wanted to help and to make sure your okay" Harry added " and I wanted to make sure you didnt hurt your foot babe" I got my crutches making my way to the washroom and groaned "no im fine it was just a fall" I started making my way to the washroom slowly. Zayn and Kyle has passed out on the couch the tv was still on and was pretty loud, so I turned it off and I got a blanket and covered both of them up and I heard "aw how sweet", I turned around to see Harry and I whispered "oh shush", he smiled and asked "would u cover me up?", and I shrugged "maybe I would or maybe not", Harrys jaw dropped and he said "you would", I rolled my eyes "anywayyyyy I gotta goooo".