Part 8

AURORA POV-

{Next day-10 Am}

Everyone at the castle was gone besides Thor and I. We had to do something for leadership things like sign papers and start to plan things. I was wearing a pink dress that made my boobs look good, I keep trying to look good for Thor I love catching him staring at me with his beautiful blue eyes.

I'm meeting Thor downstairs in his bedroom which I was nervous about. I mean we would have to share a room soon I just was scared he made my heart do back flips and make butterflies flutter in my stomach.

I made my way to Thor's room giving it a couple knocks he didn't answer "Thor" I called out he wasn't answering I opened up the door and walked into his room "Thor" I called out once more there was no answer I look over to the bathroom to see a towel wrapped around his waist his muscles were soaked with water his hair wet his v-line looked so defined. "Aurora you're earlier" Thor said with a grin "actually I'm right on time but I'll leave you to get dressed" I said smirking back"you can wait on my bed" Thor smirked as he turned his vision back to the bathroom closing the door but leaving a crack.

I made my way to Thor's bed. I plopped down looking around his room. It was a nice room. I looked over to the bathroom to see Thor changing. I saw his ass, which was incredibly nice. I looked away and a warm feeling started to form on my cheeks.

Thor finished changing and walked out of the bathroom he wasn't in his armor he was wearing sweats and a T-shirt.

Aurora:"Okay so I was thinking flowers"

Thor:"Red roses?"

Aurora:"Yes"

Thor:"Well I was thinking we would have the reception at the castle and have the after party by the river"

Aurora:"Hey don't get into detail you still haven't proposed if you are going to do it that way"

Thor:"Yea yea I know, I'm trying to find the perfect moment and I still have to get a ring"

Aurora:"any ideas on a ring"

Thor:"I'll never tell you"

Thor winked at me. I just smiled as we started to go through papers for arranged marriages. You'd have to sign papers"Thor do we have to sign these?" I handed Thor a scroll like paper "no not yet " Thor set that aside with the other papers.

Aurora:"So Thor about the wedding"

Thor:"Yes?"

Aurora:"How will this work like we will have to share a room and we will have to have kids-"

Thor:"Hey hey slow down we will discuss that later"

Aurora:"I'm sorry"

Thor:"it's okay and yes we will have to share a room actually my mothers was talking about it you have to be moved in here before the Kingdom Elders come"

Aurora:"Yea yea I know"

Thor:"there is one more thing we have to do"

Aurora:"what?"

Thor:"practice the dance"

Aurora:"I completely forgot"

Thor took my hand and we positioned ourselves. Every royal wedding there was a traditional dance the couple must do.

Thor started to spin me around and then pull me back in , we continued to dance until Thor dipped me down our noses were touching we were just staring at each other I wanted to kiss him so bad my entire body was telling me to lock our lips together but I just pulled away.

Aurora:"you're a good dancer "

Thor:"You're great yourself"

Aurora:"Umm are you hungry?"

Thor:"yes but know one is here. It's just us"

Aurora:"I can cook"

Thor:"You can cook?"

Aurora:"yep"

I started to walk out of Thor's room I couldn't hear his feet behind me following me to the kitchen"what do you want Thor?" I looked up at Thor "whatever you're making" Thor smiled at me.

I started to go through the cupboards and fridge looking for food. I started to cook the food boiling water on the stove "what are you making" Thor asked looking over my shoulder "you'll see" I smiled as I added the noodles to the boiling water Thor put his hands around my waist resting his chin on my shoulders "you will make a excellent wife" Thor said in a low tone still resting his head on my shoulders I loved it.

I didn't want Thor to leave I wanted to stay like this "I'm sure I will" I smirked back at Thor I just heard him chuckle as he continued to sway his body making me sway as well I really liked this it felt so pure "princess Im happy we worked this out this is much better being friends" Thor swayed again "I'm happy as well" I swayed with him.

I finished the food and served a plate to Thor "what is this?" Thor picked up his fork " lasagna I promise you'll like it" I took a bite of the lasagna.

"This was very good food, Aurora like the best I've ever had. How did you learn to make this?" Thor asked with a smile "My mother taught me how to cook" I smiled at Thor "your mother sounds great tell me more?"

We headed up to Thor's room and we talked about our family friends and some Exes of ours we didn't get into that conversation"So Aurora how was your relationship with Stefan?" Thor turned to me "It was good at first but I just I don't even know what went wrong it's like everything just went crashing down but I guess it's for the best" I shrugged my shoulders "So what about you any crazy Ex's?"
I chuckled a bit. Thor just rolled his eyes.
I just looked down , Thor scooted closer to me pulling me into a hug. Thanks for today. It was truly a fun day princess" Thor said into my neck.

"Thor, it's getting pretty late. Can you get me some tea?" I smiled up at Him"sure thing princess" Thor got up and walked out of his room I looked around and decided to scoot up on his bed and snuggled into his pillow slowly closing my eyes.

THOR POV-
I made my way upstairs with Auroras tea , when I entered the room I saw her fast asleep. I smiled to myself as I closed the door walking over to set her tea on the nightstand. I slipped into my bed and saw how gorgeous she looked. I could see the blanket move up and down from her breathing.

I slipped behind her, wrapping my arms around her she smelt like roses , I buried my head into her neck closing my eyes as well.