Part 18

AURORA POV-

It's been one week since I told Thor everything and it was the best choice I have ever made. Thor has been helping me a lot with my powers , I told Loki everything too and Sif it felt right they were my best friends and I trusted them with everything.

I mastered the purple element of fire. I could make stuff fly up including myself but I didn't want to try that much it terrified me. I could launch things back and even make purple clouds appear and shatter objects.

The blue element of fire was a lot different. It wasn't easy to control, yes reading people's thoughts was easy but with the power I could also absorb the thoughts, Feelings and memories and that was painful. I was practicing reading minds on Thor and I accidentally went to the memory of when Thor was stabbed and I could feel it.

I talked to Frigga about it and she told me to go see Kalen, Kalen explained more. Every time I would discover something new about my powers Kalen would tell me more he said 'He wanted me to discover everything on my own' Which was understandable.

Kalen said he wanted to meet Thor so A couple days ago I took him to the library. They got along really well. I was glad Kalen was becoming an important person in my life. He wouldn't lie to me; he was like a father figure; he wouldn't withhold the truth from me unless he wanted me to find it out myself.

My life started to get better and better by each day I grew to be more happy. Asgard was my home. Yes I missed my family but I grew to have a new one here and I couldn't be more happy.

I was resting my eyes thinking of the great time I've been having when someone walked into the room"Hey sweetheart are you asleep?" I heard Thor speak in a delicate voice "Yes" I chipped back. I felt the bed sink on one side of me, I felt too strong arms wrap around my waist "You might want to wake up then I have good news" He hummed against my bare skin on my neck "And what is this good news?" I opened my eyes and started to sit up.

Thor:"Well I thought we could use a get away so I made arrangements we are going on a vacation just you and me"

Aurora:"That's great Thor , where are we going?"

Thor:"It's a surprise"

Aurora:"I hate surprises"

Thor:"I know"

He winked at me , I rolled my eyes then trailed my hands to his face to pull him closer to mine. I placed a soft peck on his lips"When do we leave?" I asked pulling away from his face "In a couple hours get packing" Thor leaned down and kissed me.

I started to pack my bags, I slipped on a white dress and white heels, I put my hair into a low bun and did light makeup.

I was going to go to the library and tell Kalen I would be gone for a while. I told Thor where I was going and left the castle. Once I got to the Town library I went straight up to the second floor, Kalen gave me a key to use to get up to the third floor.

I opened up the door and started to walk up the spiral stairs, once I got to the room I saw Kalen reading a book "Hey sorry to interrupt" "No need what is it Aurora?".

"I wanted to let you know that Thor and I are going on a trip so I won't be here for about two weeks I believe" I walked up to the desk "Well I hope you and Thor have a wonderful time " Kalen smiled at me.

We talked for a while about more of my powers and him about his time with the dragon, I eventually left and went back to the castle and grabbed my bags and met Thor out by the carriages''Are you ready my love ?" Thor asked as he walked over to me and grabbed my waist "Hell yea" I winked at Thor.

We got into the carriage and headed off to wherever Thor planned to get away. We pulled up to a simple cabin in the woods. There was a small lake by the cabin. We got out of the Cabin, Thor grabbed our bags as we walked up the small steps to the cabin door. He unlocked the door as I stepped in first.

Thor walked over to the counter and sat our bags down."So what do we do now?" I winked at Thor " You go upstairs and unpack and in about 20 minutes meet me by the lake?" Thor told me what I should do. " Alright then" I obeyed Thor's request as I took out bags and went up stairs.

After the 20 minutes were up I went down stairs and out the doors , I saw Thor outside by the lake with a small picnic set up. I walked out by him "It's beautiful." I sat down by him on the picnic blanket "Just like you" He kissed me.

Thor cut me a piece of cake, After we finished eating we just sat talk and drank"Wait so Loki really stabbed you?" I Laughed out "Yes this is why I have trust issues he can just shapeshift into anything" Thor chuckled out "well if it makes you feel any better my brother literally throw a sword at me"

"A SWORD?" Thor looked shocked "Yes' ' I giggled out. Thor and I talked more about our life. Thor and I went upstairs after a while and we started to make out while I was on top of him. "Princess" Thor moaned into my mouth as I pushed harder down on his lap as I straddled him.

I got up off of him and went to the bathroom to strip down from my dress to reveal my Black lingerie, I walked back out to see Thor still on the bed one he saw me he got up and walked over to me "You're so sexy"Thor moaned into my ear as he kissed down my neck .

Thor picked me up and sat me down on the bed "Are you going to listen to me?" Thor asked in a Seductive Tone "Yes" I answered his question "yes what?" Thor asked as he gripped my jaw up "yes my king" Thor smirked as he leaned down and kissed me.

Thor broke the kiss then took his thumb and gilded it against my lips, Thor parted my lips and slipped his thumb into my mouth. With his other hand he unbuckled his belt and slipped off his pants and underwear. "want to suck on something else?" Thor looked at me as his Eyes darkened and a chill went down my spine.

I shook my head as a giant smirk grew on his face. Thor took his Dick and pushed it against my lips. I opened my lips and slipped in his tip placing soft kisses on licks on it.

Thor's hand snuck to the back of my neck pushing it down made me sink down on his entire length. I started to bob my head up and down, Thor gripped my jaw and titled my head up "I want you to look at me as you suck my dick" I just nodded my head as I started to bob my head once again "Fuck sweetheart just like that...Don't stop" He grunted as I started to go faster and faster.

Thor took his dick from my mouth and picked me up. He slid down my underwear and placed me on top of his dick Thor looked at me for approval. I nodded my head as he lifted me up and guided his dick to my entrench. I started to sink down on him, taking in his whole length.

Thor didn't hesitate to start moving. He bucked his hips up and picked me up and slammed me down onto him as he did that. His fingers dug into my side, he started to pick up the pace on his slams making me moan. He unbuckled my bra so he could see my breast bounce from above him.

I soon reached my climax Thor following after, We went another three rounds then shortly fell asleep.