Part 17

AURORA POV-

It was the next morning, Thor slept in Loki's room. I could tell Loki was annoyed and practically begged me to tell Thor what I was hiding. Loki wanted his privacy and space back. I don't blame him and I missed Thor sleeping next to me.

Thor had to go out of the kingdom today. He'd be back around night and he had to meet with other Kingdom future rulers which would give me an opportunity to work on my powers. I wanted to figure out the blue fire mind control thingy that Kalen talked about.

I decided to head down for breakfast, I was wearing a white dress with small purple flowers all over it. I walked down stairs for breakfast where I saw Thor about to leave I ran over to him "Thor can we talk please " I asked my tone was low and quiet practically a whisper "I have places to be Aurora, you should be happy you don't have to make up and excuse to where you were" Thor snipped back at me he eyes were darted he looked frustrated "Thor I-" he cut me "I have places to be" Thor turned around and walked out of the castle.

I just closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I went to the dinning room to eat some breakfast before I began to train. After I finished breakfast I went upstairs and slipped into some armor. Once I finished getting ready I went to the training yard outside.

I saw Frigga in the training yard. I walked over to the mat where she was standing. "Hey Frigga" I stood by Her "Good morning Aurora, Training?" Frigga questioned me.

"Yes I wanted to practice something's" I looked down at the Mat. There was a burn mark from where the dummy I set on fire was at"Practice the multiple powers from the fire dragon?" Frigga turned to face me and she had a smile on her face. My face froze, my heart started to beat so fast I could feel it in my throat and my palms started to get sweaty.

"how-" Frigga cut me off with a chuckle "I knew it before you even arrived Kalen is a good friend of mine you know" I started to calm down a bit "So do Odin and the others no?" I asked Frigga I was worried for an answer because Thor already knew this entire thing would have been pointless.

"No as far as I know I'm the only one who knows Kalen trusted me not the others" Frigga started to walk farther on the mat I followed her."If you are wondering if you can trust Thor you can't ask me that you have to believe he is worthy of this secret not me".

"You sure do know a lot of answers to my questions" I laughed out "I know a thing or two, do you want to train?" Frigga asked me "Why not". The first thing we started to do was combat and Frigga kicked my ass . I got close a couple times, almost taking her down but she always won.

When we reached the power thing I was much better at that I learned how to use my fire powers as a shield so I could block Frigga blast. I told her what I have learned with the fire and she said she'd help me with the blue fire.

Like I did with the purple fire I calmed myself down and started to focus, I formed fire into my hand and slowly it started to turn blue I could feel my eyes changing colors."Try to use your powers on me now" Frigga said calmly I started to walk towards her and changed the fire from my hand it started to glow blue in my veins. I put my hand to her head and closed my eyes "you're thinking of how incredible this is and that you can wait for lunch" I giggled a bit so did Frigga.

I pulled my hand away from her head and closed my eyes letting the blue fire escape my body. Once I finally returned back to normal I opened my eyes "That was" "incredible" Frigga finished my sentence.

For the rest of the morning I trained more Frigga. When we were done I went inside to shower then joined her for lunch. We talked a lot about power and how she knew she said she was sorry for not telling me but she wanted me to find out in my own way.

After lunch I went to hang out with Loki who was tending to his horse. He asked a lot about what I was hiding but I wasn't going to tell him at least not yet I wanted to tell Thor first. I realized I cared deeply for Thor. He meant more than anything to me and I didn't trust him and I know he wouldn't do anything to hurt me.

After I finished hanging out with Loki we all got ready for dinner. Thor would be back shortly after, Dinner went by way too long I think I was just nervous about telling Thor everything.

Once dinner ended I went upstairs to get ready for bed, I slipped into a sexy silk night gown and put my hair up into a messy bun. At dinner I told Loki to tell Thor to come to our room.

I was sitting on the bed when I heard the door open I looked over to see Thor , when he saw me his eyes traced my entire body he licked his lips as his eyes darkened with lust we haven't been getting along so we haven't had sex either.Thor closed his eyes and shook his head before he turned around "Wait Thor I want to talk I want to tell you .. Everything" I shouted my voice was in a state of panic. I didn't want Thor to walk out, I just couldn't let him.

Thor:"Fine then talk"

Aurora:"I will just please sit"

He just nodded as he walked over and sat down by me. I started to tell Thor about everything, my parents lying to me, the town library, the old man , The books, my powers, the elements , his mom knowing everything I couldn't keep this from him anymore.

Every time I told Thor he looked more hurt like I didn't trust him, I grabbed his hand and placed it on my thigh as I rubbed it. I was scared to tell him everything because I didn't know if he was going to make me upset or not or even more hurt.

But when I started to tell Thor more about the power it felt like a weight got lifted off my chest each time my throat was clearing up and my heart settled and my mind was more clear this truly was the right thing to do.

Thor:"Wow I -I -Im sorry I was mad at you I thought it was something else but I can clearly see I was wrong my love"

Aurora:"And I'm sorry I didn't tell you"

Thor:"It's okay love I understand"

Aurora:"Hm so it's back to love?"

Thor:"If you want to but if you still are upset I might be able to change your mind, maybe persuade you?"

Thor chuckled, he licked his lips as his eyes devoured every inch of my body. "I could use some persuading," I said in a playful tone. Thor picked me up and set me down on the bed as he started to climb on top of me. I just started to giggle as he leaned down and kissed me following a bunch of wet soft kisses to my core.