Part 15

AURORA POV-

{2 Weeks later}

It's been two weeks since the dinner with my family. Things have been going really well with Thor and I but there were times he almost caught me reading the books I got from that man. It's not that I don't want Thor knowing, it's just I don't want to tell anyone anything more before I know everything.

I haven't been back to the library since that day either. A couple days ago I went all the way to the town library got to the doors but then I freaked out and headed back to the castle. I read through all of the books and nothing makes sense. I don't understand the elements and I don't understand anything about the fire dragon. I don't even know why this was so difficult. Why couldn't I just have normal fire? Why was dragon fire so much different?.

These questions constantly ran through my head , I never did anything to find the answers. I honestly wished they'd just come to me or they'd be in these books but they weren't not a single answer at least not ones I'd understand. The pages of the books were filled with designs or fire magic and dragon sketches and stones and even elements but I couldn't understand them. I knew of one person who could help me understand I was just scared of the answers.

All my life I knew the fire part of my powers came from the dragon but I never knew how that worked. Yes the dragon died but how did I get the magic ? Why am I left in the dust? My parents never told me anything, they just taught me to control like so I don't burn down villages but that was it.

I didn't want these thoughts to eat me alive. I knew they would if I didn't get answers soon. I know they would. I honestly wanted to ask Thor about it but I would have hoped he would have told me everything if he knew.

I also thought about asking Odin but I didn't really like the guy. I sighed as I started to sit up on the bed Thor left. He had to help his father with something. I started to think I wanted answers so I was going to get them. I got out of bed and started to get ready for today.

I slipped on a light yellow flowered dress and I did my hair all the way down but tied back with bubble tails in the back, I wore black short heels so it would be easier for me to walk in. I walked over to the night stand and propped open the loose floor bored and grabbed the books and put them in my cloth bag.

I took one last deep breath and walked out of my room and headed down stairs but Thor stopped me"Hey sweetheart , where are you going?" Thor asked with a smile "I have to do something queen prep and all I'll see you later ?" I felt bad for lying to Thor but I didn't want him to worry or to ask questions "Okay I'll see you later" Thor kissed me , I pulled away and headed for the door.

I made my way to the library. I walked through the big wooden doors and made my way to the second floor. I got to the small wooden door I was about to knock but I got cold and backed away. I didn't even know if the man was here.

I went to the book shelf isle was in when I first saw the man, I was looking at the empty shelves"I was wondering when you would come back" I looked over to see the old man once more.

I headed for the small wooden door, I followed him heading back up those spiral stairs. Once we reached the small stoned room again he sat down at his table, I sat in front of the table"So I'm sure you have many questions'' the man I mean Kalen spoke to me "I don't understand I read all the books all of them and it doesn't make any sense to me" I told Kalen I wasn't lying I was confused and I didn't understand anything.

"I want to tell you a story, now you are probably wondering how I'm still alive. Well I'm getting close to my last years and I'm forever grateful that you found me. A long time ago when the fire dragon was still alive I was sent to study the dragon and it's abilities"