End of the night

Laura's pov
It was time to cut the cake, everyone was singing 'Happy Birthday' and clapping their hands, while I just awkwardly stood there. As they brought in the cake, and gave me the knife, I started thinking about what I would wish for,
"3.."
"...2"
"1"
I blow my candles, my 35 candles, and wish for a happy ending. I wish for Taylor to live the life she deserves, wether it was with me or not.
And as I was about to cut the cake, I stared into the room, hoping to catch Taylor's eyes. But I didn't, she wasn't mixed with the crowd, actually she wasn't even in the room.
"Where's Taylor?" I panic.
"Where the fuck is she ?" I scream.
"Honey, cut the cake and we'll look for her." Uzo says.
"No way, find her or I'm not cutting the cake." I insist.

_______________
Taylor's pov
I was preparing the engagement cake, when Uzo rushes in the kitchen,
"Dude, leave this, they'll handle it, Laura's going ballistic she wants you there to cut the cake." She says, grabbing me by the hand.
"Uh-Okay." I stutter, leaving everything behind, and following Uzo.
I enter the giant hall, where everyone was silent, and Laura was standing there with this huge knife .. almost like a sword.
"You're the reason we're all waiting here dude, step up already." Natasha says.

I laugh and head towards Laura,
"I heard you panicked." I tease.
"Oh shut up and hold the knife." She orders.
"Nope, I'm fine." I say, stepping back.
"Okay then." She agrees, and cuts the cake.
They all clap and scream, and eventually disperse into the room.
But before they all settle down, the music starts again, now playing 'Congratulations' while a huge cake gets pushed into the room.
"Uhm Tay, what's this?" Laura asks.
"Babe we got engaged do you expect me to just let it go? We're celebrating!" I scream, pulling her near the cake.
I hand her an even bigger knife, and help her cut the cake.
We both lay the knife down, and share the most passionate kiss ever, while the guests were watching, and Lea and Natasha were making perverted comments.
We then sit at our table, while the waitors serve people cake.

_______________
Laura's pov
The party was over, but apparently my night wasn't. After everyone left, Taylor and I were alone in the hall.
"Babe, where are we going?" I ask.
"You really think I'm gonna tell you?" She laughs.
"Well I tried." I sigh.
She grabs her stuff and drags me to the elevator, pushing the 22nd button.
"Why are we going to the rooftop? Do you wanna finish what we started?" I smirk.
"Oh shut up, I'm never doing that again." She retorts.
"Yeah right! We'll see about that..." I smirk.
The elevator lands, and there was another helicopter.
"Dude do you have a secret heritage or something? You rented two fucking helicopters in one night damn." I scream as the sound of the engine was too high.
"You really thought we would be spending the night in new york?" She shouts.
"Oh my God Taylor! Where are we going?" I ask.
"Would you stop asking for fuck's sake?!" She snaps.
"Fine." I shrug, while entering the vehicle.

_________________
Taylor's pov

About twenty minutes into the ride, Laura zones out, and lays her head on my shoulder, as I cover her up with a blanket.
And eventually, I fall asleep too.

We both wake up when the pilot announces we were about to land.
I look at Laura who was obviously tired as hell, and so I figured my plans could wait until tomorrow since we were staying about a week, and I decide to go to bed as soon as we check-in.

After the landing, the door opens, we spot bellboys carrying our luggage, which I obviously packed since Laura wasn't aware of the trip, and the hotel manager greets us,
"Bienvenue à Paris, j'espére que vous avez passer un bon voyage, pas très fatiguant?" He asks with his french accent.
"Merci, en effet nous sommes fatiguées, nous aimerions rentrer dormir à l'instant même." I reply, bragging about my french.
"Tout à fait, par içi mesdammes." He says, leading the way.
"What? Do you know french? What was he saying?" Laura asks obviously confused.
"Apparently I do, and he was welcoming us and asked if our flight was tiring I thanked him and told him we were too tired and wanted to head straight to bed." I say, putting a blanket over her shoulders.
"You're french accent is a turn on.." she whispers in my ear.
"You're half asleep, shut up already." I laugh at her failed attempt to win me over.
"Fine." She shrugs in disappointment.

We enter the elevator, go down one floor, and finally walk to our room. The manager gives us our keys and wishes us a night stay,
"Merci!" I thank him, closing the door, "so I'll just-" I stop talking as I find Laura asleep on the bed with all her clothes on.
I grab the suitcase I packed for her, and look for her nightgown.
I slowly undress her, trying not to wake her up, but eventually she wakes up and puts on her nightgown then slips between the sheets. I do the same for me, then join her in bed.
"Thank you." She whispers, barely conscious.
"I love you." I say, kissing her forehead.
"Love you too." she smiles, then gently falls asleep.

__________
Writer's pov
Feedback would be great!
Hope you liked this:)