11

"Mom, I need to get ready for work. Your askin' me too many questions that I can't answer at this time."

You were finishing up putting your hair up and doing your edges, as you eventually told her about you had been seeing a special someone.

"Child, I can ask these because I'm your mother, so again how is he?

You hum as you finish up, grabbing your phone leaving the bathroom, and grabbing your things.

"You better not be ignoring me."

"I'm not mom, I just know he's a couple years older than me. I'll chat with you more after I get off work."

"You better, love you baby."

"Love you too mom."

Ending the call and locking your apartment door behind you, taking the elevator and waving at the door man. You smiled as you saw a familiar face standing in the parking lot with their hands in their pockets.

"Toshi-baby."

Looking up he blushed and waved to you, meeting you half way in the parking lot bending down to kiss you. You happily kiss him back and break the kiss. You smile as he was in his skinny form, his grabbed your hand and lead you to the car.

"Thank you for picking me up today."

"Of course dear, I don't mind."

He began driving and held your held in his, every so often to rub your hand softly with his thumb. You hummed softly and looked out the window.

"Y/n, I wanted to mention you look rather beautiful today."

You looked over at the blushing older man and smile.

"Thank you Toshi-baby, I appreciate that. I could say the for you handsome."

Toshinori bursts into a stuttering mess as he was wearing a gray and black suit, with the top button undone with no tie. You chuckled as you got the older man in a stuttering and blushing fit.

"T-Thank you Y/n, that very n-nice of you to say."

You smile and he pulls into the parking lot, after parking he just out of the car to your side to open the door and help you out. You thank him and he gives you a kiss on the cheek.

"Have a good day dear."

"I will and same to you Toshi-baby."

You kiss his cheek and head inside of UA. Getting to the teachers lounge and copying some paperwork you needed.

"Well Ms. L/n you seem to have gotten friendly with Mister All Might."

You jumped out of shock to Nezu standing with a smile on his face, taking deep breath and holding your chest that your heart was beating against.

"Principal Nezu, you can't be sneaking up on people like that, especially me."

He chuckled and walked up closer to where you were standing.

"My apologizes but it just happens, but again I see that you and All Might were... being friendly in the parking lot. If I may ask of what sorts?"

You sigh as you gather your work and look back at Nezu.

"With respect Nezu, you don't need to know my business since it doesn't evolve your or anyone else."

You leave the lounge with a chuckling Nezu that soon later disappears. You sigh and unlock your office, gathering the note slips from the request slot and found some friendly notes. You smile and close the door, walking over to your desk putting things down for not to long after your door swings wide open with a loud yelling.