13

Deku stood at the teachers lounge doorway, feeling the grim mood of seeing his favorite hero and mentor slumped at his desk and half-heartedly writing on some papers, as he would drift his head towards his phone that was in his one free hand.

"Oh! Deku, thank goodness your hear. Please do something about this moping man!"

Deku walked closer and Midnight huffed as she sat in her seat.

"W-What's wrong with All Might?"

Aizawa pulled down his sleeping bag and took a drink from his third cup of coffee.

"Ms. L/n has gone on a buiness trip for the next two weeks and its only been 24 hours since she's gone."

"O-Oh I see."

Deku looked All Might again and saw him staring down at his Lock Screen of a picture of you kissing his cheek.

"U-Um.. All Might....sir?"

All Might stared at his phone for a moment longer and looked up.

"Hello Midorya."

All Might gave him his signature smile and put his phone away, before turning fully to Deku for his full devoted attention.

"What can I help you with?"

"U-Uh, just wanted to know if we're practicing after-school today."

All Might hummed and nodded his head slowly.

"What day is it?"

"It's Monday, February 1st."

"Oh..not today, I have somethings to do today, but tomorrow we'll catch up on your practice."

Deku smiled and nodded.

"Okay, thanks."

Deku nodded and walked back to the door before stopping, turning back to All Might.

"We miss her too, Ms. L/n. But she'll be back soon."

After that Deku left the teachers loung and All Might deflated back down to his normal formal, slumping more at his desk.

"I hope so too."

All Might pulled out his phone again, unlocking and going into his photos seeing all the pictures he had of you and the two of you together. He rested his chin in his hand and scrolled through them.

"You know moping around and sulking won't make her come back any faster."

"Same for you Shouta, your lazing around more than usual because Yamada isn't here since he's out since."

Shouta glared at Midnight and sipped on his coffee.

"What day will she be back?"

All Might hums and looks over at his calendar.

"The 14th."

"Oh! Kinda romantic that's she's coming back on Valentines day."

All Might lightly chuckles and smiles.

"How long you two been together now?"

"Since the middle of November, she enrolled as a Counselour during the summer term in June."

"So close to three months?"

All Might nods.

"Longest relationship I've seen you in."

Midnight smacked Shouta's shoulder and All Might blushed in embarrassment.

"Unlike you Shouta, you much worse than me."