How you meet Pt3 (Ms,Nowhere and Gary)

Hi! This is the last part of how you meet. If there's anyone you want me to add like Moray, Rafaela, Cleve, Julius or Matsuo just request for it and I'll do it.

Ms,Nowhere
(I think she's in her early 30's so Y/n is also going to be like 26-32)

Ms,Nowhere(I think she's in her early 30's so Y/n is also going to be like 26-32)

Government route
You met Ms.Nowhere during spy school. You were both the best of the best in there and on field, but you were both always at each other's necks no matter what it was it was always a competition.It came to the point you became work office enemies. You actually sent her an un-redacted letter one time and that sparked a 3 day office war (hehe).You both parted ways after spy school and both did your own things you became a Mr/Ms/a Nowhere and have taken down 100s of high profile criminals.

Criminal route
You were a high profile criminal and Ms Nowhere has been chasing you for years. You have stolen from banks, ancient artefacts and you currently run an illegal racing ring. Ms Nowhere knew you had a bigger goal she just couldn't figure out what on Earth it was. You were a person of many secrets you've never let anyone be close to you in fear that you may hurt them, that's your biggest weakness that's why you ride as a lone wolf not even some of the biggest criminals in the world could recruit you. You where a like a difficult maths question on a test paper just waiting to be answered.

Gary
(A tiny season 4 spoiler,Y/n is also going to be 26-32)

Government routeYou and Gary had one of the longest running government office partnerships in the history of the agency even longer than Ms,Nowhere and Gary's 5 year partnership

Government route
You and Gary had one of the longest running government office partnerships in the history of the agency even longer than Ms,Nowhere and Gary's 5 year partnership. Unfortunately all good things do come to an end. You both lost contact after Gary was signed to partner with your enemy Ms,Nowhere. You've been riding solo for years and you didn't expect to be meeting him again during your mission in Rio.

Criminal route
You were one of the agencies most wanted criminals you had been on the run ever since you were a kid. You met Gary at a Masquerade ball you were there to steal on of the artefacts on display. What you didn't know was that the whole thing was faked. The minute you shut down the electrical grid and got to the artefact a net was sprung on you and you were brought into custody.
Gary: "I got you"
Gary: "Look I'm going to have to bring you in."
After your encounter with him you were locked away in a high security prison. And you've been there ever since. You wanted revenge on every single person in the agency for locking you away, but for now you sit there in your cell solemnly waiting for an escape.