𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕘𝕟𝕒𝕟𝕥//ℍ𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝕜𝕚𝕕

Requested by: MargaritaLucyph

𝕋𝕠𝕟𝕪🏎️

♡He's over the moon when you tell him, he'll pick you up, and swing you around.

♡He can't wait to tell everyone, he has the pregnancy test in his pocket waiting to pull it out and show everyone

♡He'll kiss your tummy and put his ear towards it, he always makes an excited noise when he can feel the baby kicking.

♡He decorates the baby's room singlehandedly, of course, it doesn't go well and he has to have some assistance.

♡He spends so many evenings thinking of baby names.

♡List of nicknames; My mini racer, tiny torretto.

ℂ𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕠🍔

♡He goes wide-eyed, like a deer in headlights and then he scoops you up in his arms.

♡He thinks of all the yummy foods he and the baby can try together

♡When you tell him you're having twins, he has the biggest grin on his face, but then he faints.

♡He's very panicky, any time you complain about pain he'll think you're going into labour and make you sit down.

♡He massages you whenever you ask, he makes/brings you any food you crave.

𝕃𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕒👑

♡She is already planning to buy a racecar-themed bed and teach them how to talk like her.

♡She'd always protect them and teach them self-defence.

♡Out of the two of you, she's mainly the strict parent, but she knows when to cut loose and have fun.

𝔼𝕔𝕙𝕠🎧

♡Watch out, Echo is gonna teach your kid everything she knows, whether that be spray painting, finding good music or just knowing how to kick ass.

♡Ms Nowhere always tries to scout your kid to be a prodigy like Echo was.

♡Echo is very protective of your kid(s) even before their born.

𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚💎

♡Spoiled rich kids alert, Shashi will buy them anything they want, he wants the kids to live a happy, struggle-free childhood.

♡You are the one who's going to have to do most of the discipline

♡He refuses to have you lift a finger, if you are pregnant, he will wait on you hand and foot if he has to.

♡He's kind of insecure about his parenting ability, but he doesn't let it get to him too much.

𝕄𝕒𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕠🤖

♡Extremely scared about having children, he doesn't want them to be scared of him at all.

♡He refuses to use his robotic side at all once his first child is born. He doesn't want to hurt them in any way whatsoever.

♡He is a very soft parent and always finds fun activities you as a family can do together.

𝕒𝕣𝕪 🕶 🐻

♡Free piggyback rides all day long.

♡He sometimes lets Ms Nowhere interact with the kids, but she always manages to scare them with her yelling.

♡Before the kids go to bed he'll show them all of his favourite cat videos and play them on repeat.

♡Honestly, he's the parent who can be the biggest teddy-bear, but he can turn strict real quick.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙵𝚊𝚜𝚝 & 𝙵𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚜𝚙𝚢 𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚜: 𝚋𝚏 & 𝚐𝚏 𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚜 🎉