𝕃𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕒: ℝ𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕪 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 (☁️𝕥𝕠 𝕒 𝕓𝕚𝕥 𝕠𝕗 🍈)

ℝ𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕤 𝕓𝕪:

(Also thank you for correcting my dumbass I said was Julia her name is actually Jun I promise to fix that later

(Also thank you for correcting my dumbass I said was Julia her name is actually Jun I promise to fix that later.)

3rd person:
You and Layla were walking around, Tony had crashed both of your cars so they were being repaired. Whilst you were walking around the park it started to rain Layla then shouted, "Oh you've got to be kidding me." You guys ran inside to your apartment which was near by.

You unlocked the front door and led Layla into your connected bathroom, "I'll get something for you okay."

She smiled at you and said, "Thank you Y/N."

You found a hoodie that you don't wear anymore so you walk into the bathroom. Layla has her jacket on the counter and her hair is loose. It was like staring at heaven itself you leave the hoodie on the counter and walk behind her.
"What're you doing?" You slowly wrap your arms around her waist and bury your face into her neck.

You whispered in her ear,"I love you Layla."

Layla's face was dusted with a pink blush, she gently turned her head around and smiled at your figure enveloping hers she gently caressed your hair.

"I love you too Y/n, but I need to change."

You look at her and then kissed her on the cheek, "Oh sorry I'll leave now."

You walk out of the room and walk into the kitchen to make some hot chocolate. Layla walked out of your room and saw you in the kitchen.

Layla's POV:
Y/n is in the kitchen, she's so cute I walk up to her and sit on the barstool in front of the counter she's working at.

"What ya making?" I say to her she looks up at me a little confused and then snaps out of her imagination.

"Hm? Oh I'm making hot chocolate."

I smiled at her and walked behind the kitchen counter and gently wrapped my arms around her waist. I slowly kiss her neck I hear small sigh from her and I continue to kiss her neck but I slowly start to suck and nip her neck, I see her starting to squirm and slowly squeeze her thighs' together.

She slowly wines, "Layla..."

And that sent me over the edge I quickly turn her around and grab her hips and smashing my lips onto hers.

Y/n's POV:
Layla had me pressed up against the counter I slowly wrapped my arms around Layla's neck. Layla gently bit my bottom lip and I let her tongue enter my mouth. Layla gently snaked her hands up my shirt her cold hands against my bare skin made me shiver. Layla took my hands from her neck and pinned them above my head. I moan her name and she lets go for a second before reattaching her lips to my jawline, her lips move down and she sucks on my neck harder leaving an easily noticeable hickey on my neck I sigh at the pleasure.

After a few more moments of pure bliss she let go and said,

"C'mon the hot chocolate is gonna get cold."

Layla took the hot chocolate mugs and walked over to to couch the rain was still pattering against the window. The rest of the day was spent cuddling and... I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

A/n: I hope you like it tbh idk how to feel about it since it's my first short story.