𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜

Requested by:

(I'm gonna add the gifs later I'm writing on my phone and I don't have them rn)

𝕋𝕠𝕟𝕪🏎
♡Tossing and turning all night certainly isn't ideal for anyone, but unfortunately that was the case for you most nights. The fear of the dark threatening to swallow you whole and drag you away from everything you ever knew. Tony heard a lot of shuffling coming from your room so he went to check on you.

"Y/n??"

The door creeks open and Tony sees you with the bed covers wrapped around your body and tears looking as if they were threatening to spill from your eyes.

"Hey...what's wrong did you have a nightmare?"

You shook your head and mumbled, "I don't like the dark...scary." Tony nods his head understandingly and gently moves the covers off of your head.

"Do you want me to stay with you?"

You quickly nod your head and within a seconds notice you and Tony are wrapped together under the blankets sleeping soundly. Everything about being in Tony's arms

"I got you don't worry..."

ℂ𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕠🍔

You and the others were in a safe house located in Buenos Aries, Argentina. Unfortunately, someone used an EMP it was so powerful it caused a blackout.

"AHHH"

"CISCO STOP SCREAMING!"

"Uh guys that wasn't Cisco..."

Just as Frostee says that, Echo provides light with her torch everyone gathers around her, but realised they were missing someone.

Cisco mumbled, "Y/n?? Are you here..."

Echo sweeps the flashlight around the room and spots you on the floor curled in a ball. Cisco ran towards you and gently wrapped his arms around you.

"Hey don't worry I won't let anything or anyone hurt you okay it's just me and you right now..."

𝔼𝕔𝕙𝕠🎧

You and Echo were surveying a building where you guys were  going to carry out a mission, you two were searching around making sure not to seem suspicious to the many passer-bys.
Suddenly *flick* the lights shut off your eyes go wide and your body started to quiver.

"Echo"

You called out her name hoping Echo could here you, thankfully Echo did and interlaced your fingers together.

"Coming let's get outta here. We've got everything we need."

𝕃𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕒👑

You were camping out in a cave with the gang waiting for the morning to arrive. The fire was the only light source you guys had, so you knew when it went out you'd have to confront your biggest fear...the dark.

Everyone else was deep asleep, but no matter how hard you tried your fear of the dark kept consuming your thoughts and making your brain run in circles making it impossible to get to bed.

You had enough of feeling scared and not being able to sleep, so you got up and walked over to Layla's make shift bed and cuddled next to her. You felt her hand gently stroke your head ad before you knew it, you were dead asleep.

"I knew it...you know...if your scared just come to me okay *yawn* get some sleep love you."

𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚💎

You had just gotten home when you saw Shashi lounging on the sofa reading a book. So naturally you walked over to his peaceful state and wrapped your arms around him.

"Agh! Y/nnn don't scare me like that!"

You giggled as you just nuzzled your face into his chest his heartbeat ringing in your ears. Almost lulling you to sleep when suddenly, *buzz* the power cut off. Shashi groaned in annoyance whilst you squeaked and tightened your grip around Shashi.

"Hm...Y/n are you scared? It's okay the backup generators will kick in soon."

𝕄𝕒𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕠🤖

Matsuo was over at your house enjoying your warm embrace and watching trashy sci-fi movies whilst listening to Matsuo's criticisms as always. You were trying to contain your laughter when without any notice the power shut off.

Both of you jumped shocked at the sudden power cut, Matsuo was about to stand up, but you grabbed the hem of his shirt. He looks at you confused, but sensed that you were scared so he climbed pack down onto the sofa and wrapped his arms around you.

"Don't worry I'll stay with you, just fall asleep and when you wake up the lights will be on okay..."

𝕄𝕤 ℕ𝕠𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖👜

You guys were in the hauler doing some paperwork when suddenly the lights shut off. You and Gary both shrieked and grabbed onto each other.

"Ugh this is so foolish..."

Nowhere groaned as she grabbed her flashlight and stormed out to check the power supply. Thankfully, (For Ms.Nowhere) you and Gary composed yourselves just as the power switched on.

"Look I love you and im willing to accept you have a fear of the dark, but don't act like those foolish kids."

𝔾𝕒𝕣𝕪🐻🕶

You were doing paper work with Gary whilst watching the CCTV of the building the kids and Ms Nowhere were undercover in. You heard loud thundering footsteps and then a loud thud.

"Agh!"

Julieus?? (Is that how you spell his name) tripped over one of the power lines and it cut off the electricity. You and Gary both screamed and held each other, just as you did the lights came back on.

"Sorry about that guys I tripped over a wire."