Hawks vs District 5 

I woke up to my alarm going off "ugh dumb alarm." I hit it once beep beep beep I hit it twice beep beep beep "ughhhh could this day get any worse." I mumbled "y/n! the food is ready!" My mum shouted "okay mum!" As I was walking I tripped over my blanket "ouch that hurt like a bit-" "language!" she yelled from downstairs.

*****

"So Adam, do you think we're gonna win today?" I question as I tie up my skates "yeah district five is one of the worse teams out here." He started doing the same. "Come on, let's go " I got up reaching for his hand pulling him up.

*****

"She shoots, she scores!" The referee yells over the com "y/n Bombay has done it again! Scoring her team 5 points in her first game the hawks win again!." "Hey nice going y/n/n." Adam said as he engulfed me in a hug. "Thanks banksie." I smiled

*****

As I was getting ready to go to the changing rooms I saw Larson push one of the boys on the other team to the ground. "Larson don't push people " I said I skated over to the boys "y/n/n I was just having a little bit of fun." He whined as I ignored his statement to me "are you alright?" I asked the boy "yeah I'm fine" he said "what's your name?" I asked " guy, you?" "I'm y/n but you can call me y/n/n." "Okay y/n/n" "hey I'm really sorry but I gotta go." I stated as I skated away "okay bye."

*****

"I SAID KEEP YOUR HEADS UP! YOU PUT YOUR HEADS DOWN! I SAID HUSSLE YOU WENT SLOWER! WHY THEY HELL WON'T YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME!?"
I heard my dad yell ''I've had enough. He was being too hard on them I started to skate over. " Dad, you're being too hard on them, just calm down." I reasoned, "DAD!?" They all shouted in unison.

A/n: hope you guys in joy this chapter