New news and an old friend

*in district 5 locker room*  "Y/n's your daughter?" guy asked "yes  y/n is my daughter but i left her and her mom when she was just born for my job." Bombay said. Everyone on the district 5 team was shocked to hear the answer they got back from there coach.  

*****

  "Y/n/n wanna hang out with me, Mcgill, and Larson at the pond." "Yea of course i wanna hang with you guys." "Okay come on." Adam yells from the kitchen. "Hey guys" "Hey y/n, hey Adam" Larson and Mcgill both say.  "Y/n/n can we talk over there" "of course we can Larson."  "Y/n/n i just want you to know that i really like you" "Larson" "Oh no you don't like me back to you" "No of course i like you back."    

***** 

After me, Adam, Mcgill, and Larson hanged out me and Larson went back to my house "Y/n/n?" "Yea Larson." "I was wondering if I could stay the night here." "Of course you can stay the night Larson" "Thanks y/n/n" " Your welcome Larson" 

*****  

With guy and the team   "What did Y/n want early today." Jesse asked "Umm she helped me up after Larson pushed me down and said sorry, asked me my name." "Why?" "Because you can't talk, be friends or even date a hawk guy its our rules." Peter told guy "I know and even if i did like her I wouldn't date, talk, or be friends with her because she might be using me." "Your right Germaine she might use you." Kurp says The team stayed the night at guy's house because the had practice Tomorrow morning at 8 coach bombay said  

***** 

i was looking for somewhere to eat but saw han's hockey store. So i go there the back doors. "Hello Bombay" hans announces "How did you know it was me." "Because only two people use that back door you and your daughter." "You know my daughter?" "Who doesn't know your daughter is more if the question you should be asking Gordon your daughter is famous around here for her hockey skills it be weird if someone didn't know her Gordon."