Jealousy,jealousy?

After I left hans shop with a pair of ice skates I decided to skate around the pins little did I know someone was watching me.

*****

  "Come on Larson, let's go skate please." I pleaded «fine but if I get a cold it's your fault y/n/n." "Ok let's go!" I said as I dragged him to the pond. "Wait, Larson is that who I think it is," I asked as we hid behind a bush. "I don't know y/n/n, but it looks a lot like your dad." I never knew my dad could skate?" "Come on, let's go back to mine."  

*****

I woke up cuddled to Larson, "good morning y/n/n." " Morning Larson." "So what do you want to do today." Larson asked, "Um I don't know, maybe we can go to the malt shop or something?" "Sounds good, let me go home and get ready and I'll pick you up ok?" "Ok bye Larson."  

*****

Me and Larson were walking into the malt shop hand in hand until we saw guy and district five. "Hey guy." I said as me and Larson went to the booth to sit down.  "Hey guy" y/n said as she walked by me and the team with no other than Larson I looked down and saw they're hands linked. I don't know what I felt but it was like a pang in my chest. Was I jealous? There's no way I was besides. I can't be falling for y/n she's a hawk and I'm a duck 

*****

Me and Larson were sitting down. I noticed guy staring at me? weird I thought "hey y/n/n what do you want I'll pay." Larson asked "oh I'll just have a vanilla shake please." "Ok I'll be right back."  He said as he walked away. I looked over to catch eyes with guy.
Is he still staring at me? I thought "here you go lovely" Larson said as he sat down. "Thanks" I said "so is this a date" he asked "I don't know if you want it to be." I smiled 

*****

I looked over and saw y/n laughing at something Larson said. I want to be the one that makes her laugh not him the next thing I knew I stormed out of the place I couldn't stand seeing them together.