The ruins

"Ok guys we got to do something." "Yeah we do!" "Let's go then." Ok so just so you know I'm Ethan and my friend over here called Noah wants to split the money in Soaren's death note or is it called an oath? "So how much did he have." I asked. "He has enough money to buy a new car, the good ones." Noah said. "How does he have so much!" "I guess he had been saving up for something." We were talking for a while until we arrive at Soaren's house. We opened the door with his key and started talking some more. "So what did the note say." I asked. "It said something about the things he wanted to do and to give the money to us and such but never told us where it was." Noah said. We searched every nook and cranny we could find but was nowhere to be found. "I'm starting to think its not here, are you sure the note said nothing about were the money is?" "I'm sure, lets just go search the basement." My skin started to crawl, I hate basements with there dark areas and spiders, oh I hate spiders. We brought a flashlight or a torch for those other people, and went down the stairs. "Why in the name of the world would he put it down here?" "He wouldn't." Noah said and he turned the flashlight/torch off. "Hey dude cut it out!" I said. Suddenly a sharp pain went down my back and my legs got weak, I fell over on the floor and the lights went back on. I saw Noah walk away with a glass shank and here him say as he walked out of the basement, "One down, five more to go." Then I started to loose my vision and I blacked out.