The cycle of life

(???) They won't remember who I am, they probably try to kill me if I explain, but there going through great pain, but they killed me! Why am I fighting with myself, let's just let it play out, I started it so I will watch it to the end. (Masons PROV) "What happened to them man, they've bin gone for weeks! No I will not try to find the money, that's what they tried to do before they disappeared." I hung up on James right before he could say anything, what the fuck happened to them! As I walked around my house I had gotten suspicious about things that happened lately and was gonna find out what. (2 hours later) As I drove down Soaren's drive way I noticed that Ethan's hat was on the door nob. "Why would Ethan be here?" When I opened the door behind it was a pile of books and a book shelf, but once I moved it my body grew limp and I felt like I'd puke. There was Ethan's body on the floor and blood everywhere, someone else's face was on the wall mounted by glass shards and bones, and guts were on the basement door. "Holy shit!" I whispered quietly. I walked around and in the house to find bloody words that spelled out, "We're all toys in my little game." and another like, "Are you here to play?" I had an idea at one point but I didn't like it so I gathered all my strength and went into the basement. It was cold and damp, more blood here and there but there was a costume there of a wooden doll. As I looked around I felt like someone was watching me and my suspicion was correct when I heard, "You here to die too?" I turned around quickly only to see the costume standing and someone was hiding in it the whole time, how did I not see that? I raised my fists in the air ready for what could happen next, it lunged at me with nonhuman speed and pinned me to the ground. "What the hell are you!?!" I yelled. It was about to punch me but I used its weight to get it off of me, it pulled out two short swords and we circled each other. With great aim it threw a sword it the power box nearby and the lights went out. As quickly as I could I took out a flashlight/torch and turned it on, right in front of me was a hanging corpse covered in too much blood and decapitated to recognize. There where dozens of them in here and suddenly I realized, I don't remember how I got here. After I gathered my thoughts and left that room I went outside to find the sky red and the highways destroyed, cars broken everywhere, and the city in ruins. Nearby was a wooden wheel painted red with blood and it marked the day of all ends and when I saw it I remembered the house shaking and looking outside to see the earth fall apart. "How did this all happen?"