A fiery grave

(???) "Who are you, why do you do this, FOR ENJOYMENT! But this isn't you, NOW IT IS!" My body started pulsing with new energy and rage as I couldn't hold my thirst for blood. "Watching people who used to be friends to just backstab each other for a prize, is this what you want, YES, INDEED!" My brain then scrambled new ideas into place and my blood boiled with anger. "You sent someone to hell for crying out loud, BUT IT FEEDS MY NEED FOR BLOOD, BUT I NEED MORE!" I lost all control as my bones and limbs twisted into new positions to his liking, using my body as clay to mold what he wants to think as, art. (Masons PROV) Iv been walking for hours now trying to find anybody or anything that could remind me of something, anything! Ever time I looked at the blazing red sky I would have flashbacks of fire and smoke and hear voices though nobody was here. "I need to get out of here at all cost." I thought to myself. A few minutes later a wave of voices came from the north of the city and to my surprise didn't make me deaf. Once the voices couldn't be heard anymore something like an ear quake started shaking the ground, nearby buildings falling apart, and holes opening in the ground. Running as fast as I could I ran for the house I came here in as the floor behind me was falling into a flaming void, consuming all in its path. As I reached the door the house collapsed all around and a large chunk of debris fell on my leg, trapping me in the path of the flaming void. "No, this isn't happening, this has to be a dream!" I said to myself. Once the void reached me I closed my eyes and I couldn't open them, I was stuck in this void, forever.