johnlock angst

(ikea au)

sherclo ws very borefd so h e stared explorhgn in the iskea that he and johng live dint.

he looked out thte fake iwndow to see the padnsa. they hadn't moved. fascinating.

johnb was sittign down at teh regulawr chair and g yelled at shrlcok.

"SHERLOCK1!1!!!!!!!! STOP SHOOTING THE WALLH."

shreclo cried a littl and sdatopped shooting the wall (a/n hes shooting the wall btw)

"look. wehy don't you go outside. we've lived in ikea for abtt like.. 3 months now??? you hvnt left yet."

sherclok glarefd at jawng. "you dwant to get rid of me." he deduced sexlicly. "why?"

"i dont want to gth rid of you. but its cuz ur annoygn.'

sherlcok cried evvn morew. he turned into a sdragon.

"WTF?!????"

"you made me turn into my trueh form . i didnt wangt to shorw this to you but i coutnd help it. i lov e you john . why dot you loveme??"

"SORRY HEAERLOCK. I DIDNT' MEANET TO. YOU'R GJUST SO SEXY AND I WAS CONFUSEGD BECAUSE I'M NOT GAY."

"..."

sherclo stretched out hs wings , letting a tear (turned into a jellybean a/n lol!! flight of the conchords reference!! XDDDD) and thurned back itno benedict cumberbatch.

"sorry john."

"its oka y lets go get meatballs :)"

they got meatballs and the end

a/n srry for not posting XDD i have this new pet and he's really annoying and he got tested positive for c*vid so that was a bit mean. 

sorry!!!
hope you liked it ;DD

ily guyss

((sorry guys))