𝐈𝐕

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍ミ★ ( self destruction, act one ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍
ミ★ ( self destruction, act one ) ★彡

     Esther Mikaelson's funeral was short, and they didn't harp on it for very long so it didn't take while for the siblings to reunite after the family's matriarch was buried. Kaden doesn't even believe that Esther deserved the funeral she got, he would've been happy throwing her body off the cliff so the elements and the wildlife could finish her off—she would've been useful to someone, at least. Finn had thankfully convinced Kol to slow down in order for them to catch up so there was no time wasted with them looking for each other.

     They had been running for months and had made it to the south of France. They hadn't fed for days and the longer they went without feeding, the more monstrous they became—more so Nik, Kol and Kaden. It became more of a habit or pattern whenever they got hungry that they became more animalistic; getting snappier with family and losing control over the smallest things. It was tiring looking over their shoulder at all times in case their father finally came to finish what he started.

     Nik was terrified, and Kaden couldn't help but channel that fear into anger which coincided with his thirst for blood. It was as if it enhanced his tracking skills, so when he smelt the scent of humans travelling in a carriage, he didn't hesitate to stop it and attack the people inside until his hunger was diminished for the meantime.

     Finn had heard another carriage a little further down the track and they stayed hidden until it came around to feed once again since the last couple was barely enough to sustain six insatiably hungry vampires.

     The new carriage was a lot more fancier than the previous one. This one was being driven by a servant dressed in fancy robes—colours of bright gold and royal purple. He stopped the carriage when he noticed the abandoned carriage placed strategically in the middle of the tracks and abandoned his own to investigate.

     He walked over towards the brown and old carriage and looked inside to see if anyone was there. He felt his hands touch something cold and wet around the corner of it and his eyebrows creased when he noticed the blood staining the wood. Without a second warning, Kaden jumped out and and grabbed him, tearing into his throat.

     Kol was next to grab onto the servant and drink from him also before everyone else did. The servant was dead within seconds, leaving the two horses carrying the carriage to let out noises in distress from the sight, signalling the people inside the carriage that the family didn't hesitate to drink from as well before they could scream out.

      Elijah wasn't impressed as he tried to cover the carriage with branches from the surrounding trees. "Kol, are you quite done?" He snapped at Kol who was trying to get the remnants out of his latest victim.