Finally

Beth: Waiting patiently is like combing out a tangle you'll know that will never come out. But for me, there's several tangles. Almost as if, I were to be Repunzel combing until my prince can arrive.

I was in a fabric store when I heard heard my name be hollered. "Hey! Beth!" Quickly, I looked back and back again, but it was another girl. Almost being like I thought it was Connor, my thoughts were flying again. "He's dead! Connor's gone. Get over it. You can date me now." I'm just thinking why, out of all the flowers you pick, I picked the dandelion. It's like every time I touch him to talk to him part of him leaves, and goes to "someone" else. And that the only example to use. I haven't even filmed a video in months. The other day I received a call from Dancing With The Stars asking if I wanted to "dance". None. Nothing can beat my attention right now. Why am I even caring for him. I mean he's probably up in the sky not giving a damn of what I'm doing right now. I'm moving on. I'm forgetting the letter he gave to me TEN years ago. Goodbye memories. Goodbye Connor.

Con: I am so excited to see Beth. I am so excited to finally be with my girl. Finally. Ahhh. Finally. Thinking of what happened ten years ago, I'm wondering:
. Why did I write a letter instead of telling her.
. My life would've been lonely and sad without seeing her again.
. When can I see her
. When is she gonna visit me

I seriously was just too excited I decided to call Beth.

Hey Beth.

Who's this again?