Q&A

Beth: I was home by myself, watching American Horror Story. My whole body was shaking until I heard a knock on my door. I was too scared to get it so I closed my eyes and tried to find the door. But usually it never happens. I heard the bumps and cracks I just made. But I finally reached the door. "Trevor?" He had that one-eyebrow raise face. "Bethany, what's this? You and Connor Franta. OHHHHHHHHHH am I hearing cethany over here?" He started fangirling all over me. I still wasn't sure if Connor and I were a thing or not. "Trevor, we're just really, really close friends now. Okay?" I really did hope we were a thing though. "Okay. Okay. Mrs. Franta." That then gave me a video idea.

Con: There was big thunder clapping all over the place. I was all up in my bed watching Beth's videos. She was so cute. "Hey guys it's Beth and this is going to be a different video this week. I'm doing a Q&A tag thingy. Ok next question: Do you have a crush?" I was hoping it was me. "Yes I do but I'm not gonna tell you. That sounds very second grade of me, but I'm no-not tell you." She then smirked at the camera. Hm. I wonder who her crush is? Maybe it's me. Maybe it's Trevor. Maybe it's Winnie. I don't know. But all I know is that she has crush on someone.

Beth: "Okay guys that's it for the video make sure to give it a big thumbs up and subscribe. Bye." Then Trevor went clapping sarcastically. "What?" He looked away. "Nothing. Nothing. It's just that if you post that video, all your fans are gonna freak out. I mean you said that you have a crush on someone. Which means Sethany and Cethany are now gonna happen. It's gonna be dirty." He has a point I guess. But I have another plan.

Con: My phone was on my couch vibrating like crazy. Jc's voicemail was on my house phone telling me about Beth. But I still didn't know if I should ask her about the video. My hand was literally shaking like crazy. Ok. I'm going to do it. I'm gonna call Beth and clear things up.

-The call-

Con: Umm...,hey Beth.

Beth: Oh hey Con how was your day.

Con: Horrib-I mean great. Really great. How 'bout you.

Beth: Connor I know you have something else to say. Your voice is cracky.

Con: Ok. So I was wondering do you like wanna get coffee or we can do some thing else, if you want.

Beth: Oh Connor I would love to but I'm being Trevor and Mandy's chauffeur this week. But you could tag along if you want.

Con: Awesome. I'll do it. I mean if want.

Beth: Connor you can come whenever you want. I have to go, bye.

Con: Bye

-End of convo-

Con: Yessssss. Finally. We have our date. Well double-date mostly. Aye! But it's still a date. I'm finally gonna be with Beth. I should tweet something. "@Connorfranta: Had a nice convo w/ @BethanyMota today. Better see you soon.😊"