Twists

Beth: I woke up on a lawn. With an empty beer bottle in one hand, and a bag of chips in my hand. Then when I looked around, there was people passed out. A lot. Then a drunk Sam sleeping on my stomach. I don't have a clue where I am. It looks familiar. "Beth. Get up. We're leaving." Then I saw Andrea. What? I haven't seen her in forever. "Andrea? What are you doing here?" She had a straight face, with her bright hazel eyes. "Sam took you here. He only used you for fun. It's on youtube." That was when I figured out that this was the biggest mistake of my life.

Con: I was on the roof, still awake. But why wasn't I dead already? But then I saw that Jc was next to me. He had my note. The note I didn't want anyone to read until I was dead. "Connor. I'm glad you're awake. You almost died." His face looked worried. I still didn't know what happened. "I know you're secret now. But I won't tell. But now I think you won't be happy when I show you a video." He than showed me a video of Beth, drunk. She was drunk with Sam just laughing in the back of the video. She was jumping and dancing until she dropped. All of a sudden she just passed out. Completely breathless. "What happened? What did Sam do?" Jc's face was making me scared. How the way he took a big breath and sighed gave me the chills. "Connor. Sam only used Beth cause he wanted to make you jealous. That's why after I read this note, I had a talk with the boys and we made a decision." His face made me even scarred. "We kicked out Sam on O2L." I didn't care. I just cared if Beth's okay.

Beth: I looked at Andrea, and gave her a look. "Wait! Is Connor here." I may be took it too far but I knew I still liked him. "Beth." Her voice went low. Really low. "Connor committed suiside."