Later

Just saying I am lazy to write ten chapters to go all the way to high school. Please enjoy❤️

Beth: "Alright guys make sure to give a BIG thumbs up, like, and subscribe. Love you!" I am exhausted. That video took like 190 times to film. "Thanks Trevor for coming. I need help with what to wear to vidcon. Oh and tell me about your new youtube channel." He's my best guy friend. But I don't like him. He's like my professional stylist. But I still don't know what to wear. "Trev please. There's gonna be cute youtubers. I need to make a good impression to them." "Okay. Okay. I will. Why don't you wear a floral blue dress with your cardigan. And also, I know a guy you might like. He's in my channel. Check it out. He's Monday. If that makes sense. Well I gotta go. See you at vidcon." I still need like 15 other outfits. Who cares I'm hungry. I think I'll go to Taco Bell.

When I arrived I saw Trevor again with other guys. But I didn't want to disrupt them so I just went to the front counter. "Umm... Can I have a regular quesadilla with extra hot sauce. And uhh a baja blast. That's it." Dang it was 15 bucks. Taco Bell has gotten expensive. "Gosh I really don't have enough. Uh can you take out the extra sauce." "Here I can pay. It's fine." There was boy with bright green eyes. "Uh thanks a lot but I can pay." "It's all right." He chuckled. I sat down and scrolled on Instagram. Trevor posted a picture of me and that other guy. He said,"Connor has done it again. Mr. Nice pants." He also tagged me and I guess his name is Connor. "Bethany!" My name was called and I ran to the counter to run straight out. "Beth!" Crab! "See you at vidcon." When I went out there was fans surrounding around me. "Hi guys I really want to meet all of you but I have to go. Um I have some extra vidcon tickets. Here!" They all ran to get them. Aww.

Con: "Connor. Why don't you pay for her. I mean don't you like doing good deeds." God I hate J.c. "Fine." When I saw her she looked familiar but I couldn't get my hand on it. "Um thanks." She was cute. Her name is Beth.