Chapter 4

"What do you mean by he is not dead? did you knows something that we doesn't know?" Lan Qiren asked Ying Sanren with full of seriousness. Well of course Ying Sanren knows about it because he is smart and also kinda already knows who's behind this mess but he better give them just a little bit hint so that they can work harder to find the culprit others than sitting at the same place and not investigate on their own. So he decided to give them a simple but kinda useful information towards them, "When i saw him this evening i was sure that he is still alive and not dead. But because of this dark energy, he look like a dead person but actually it is not" . Lan Xichen nodded a little and asking Ying Sanren to come with him. Lan Xichen remove the cloth that covering the lying man and Ying Sanren start to look around the man bodies kinda like...pretend to look at it because he already examined it enough when he first saw him in this evening.

Ying Sanren then open the guy eye and people in the room gasp. "This is pupil eyes meaning he is not dead but was in coma and someone who is powerful enough can control this type of person when they put this curse on someone. As for the line at his bodies, it's the Yan energy that is flowing in his blood. He is not dead but also not alive either. He is the type like...like err...like" Ying Sanren tried to make it like he didn't know how to describe this type of disease when he actually knows about it but he want to test them if they smart or not. "A Living Corpse" Lan Xichen said in his low voice, Ying Sanren smirk and look at Lan Xichen, "Yes yes yes, a Living Corpse or in short name, they are a Puppet. That's what they are" Ying Sanren said while snapping his fingers.

Lan Qiren look at Ying Sanren and asked, "How do you knows about this?" . Ying Sanren smile at Lan Qiren and answer his question, "Because i study about this symptoms and by looking at the situation so it must be a puppet" Ying Sanren then turn towards the lying man and put his two fingers close to the man head and let out his Yan energy and suddenly the man eyes open and sit up quickly. Lan Qiren and Lan Xichen was kinda shock a little bit and then closely examine the bodies. "It only responds with Yan energy only" Lan Qiren said as he stroking his beard. "Not only that they only respond with Yan energy but this is a puppet that can manipulate by others too" Ying Sanren said. "Is there any ways to remove the curse?" Lan Xichen asked Ying Sanren and Ying Sanren only shrugged his shoulder and again he faking thinking. "Should i give them the second information or not" Ying Sanren thought and then he decided to give them the last information. "There is one things that can remove the curse, find the person who put the curse at this person and kill him and the curse will be remove" Ying Sanren said.

As Ying Sanren said that, Lan Qiren and Lan Xichen look at each other and give their full attention towards Ying Sanren before asking, "Gongzi, may i ask your name and which Clan Sect are you from?" . Ying Sanren smile and bowed at them, "My name is Wei Ying, the courtesy name Wuxian. I didn't came from any Clan Sect. I am the wondering cultivation that love to travel" Ying Sanren said and Lan Qiren frown with that information he got because how can this guy got the invitation when he didn't come from any sect? Lan Qiren look at Ying Sanren and ask him again, "If you not from any sect, then how can you got an invitation?" .Ying Sanren give a smile and explain it carefully towards Lan Qiren, "It was one night that i go hunting and accidentally eavesdropping your people talking about who will they invite because they already send the invitation to all sect that is was under your command. So with that i show myself and volunteer myself to study here as to find a new knowledge" Ying Sanren lied but he of course had to prepare a make up stories and if they want to investigate their people, of course he had a plan and can just control some of Gusu people to follow his order without their knowing and will not remember at all after Ying Sanren let them go from his grip.