Chapter 7

Wen Ning closing his eyes and carefully listen to the sound around him. The rock had fallen and Wen Ning quickly open his eyes and aimed his arrow towards the target and shot it and it hit the rock. Wen Ning smile proudly and suddenly he heard someone clapping at him, "That's a great shot" Ying Sanren complain as he get out from behind the tree.

Wen Ning quickly gathering his stuff as he hurrying to get out from here

Wen Ning quickly gathering his stuff as he hurrying to get out from here. "Aih, why in hurry. No need to be scared, i won't hurt you plus i can teach you how to aiming the arrow more properly" Ying Sanren said as he tried to stop the younger to run away from him. Wen Ning put down his stuff and look at Ying Sanren with hope on his eyes, "You knows how to use arcade?" Wen Ning ask innocently and Ying Sanren fold his arms and give him a proud smile. "Not just can play, but i am a very master in arcade and also swordsmanship" Wen Ning nodded like a child and Ying Sanren gesture him to position himself while Ying Sanren fix some position from Wen Ning.

 "Not just can play, but i am a very master in arcade and also swordsmanship" Wen Ning nodded like a child and Ying Sanren gesture him to position himself while Ying Sanren fix some position from Wen Ning

"Okay now focus on the target and waiting for the target to get in your target circle. Wait.....and SHOOT" , "A-NIANG!" suddenly they heard someone calling and Wen Ning accidentally let go his arrow at different direction that is heading towards Wen Qing. Wen Qing eyes widened and Wen Ning start screaming, "A-jie!!" . Ying Sanren take a action immediately and throw the talisman towards the arrow that drive the arrow at another direction and thankfully it didn't hit anyone else. Ying Sanren landed in front of Wen Qing with a smile, "Eh lady Wen, we meet again" Ying Sanren greet Wen Qing cheerfully and Wen Qing only rolled her eyes as a response and just walk over her younger brother who quickly lowered his head. "What are you doing with this guy?" Wen Qing asked her brother sternly, "Nothing, we just practicing the archery and this guy is helping me with it" Wen Ning explains with a pout.

Ying Sanren notice the atmosphere and quickly butt in, "Aih lady Wen, don't mad at your brother too much. He just practicing that's all and i helping him to make it the shot is more powerful and more faster" Ying Sanren said as he tried to convince Wen Qing. "Anyways why you guys are here and not in the class?" Ying Sanren asked them as he remember that the Wen clan was not in the class today. "I need to check something behind the mountain because it's kinda had a strange energy that keep bothering me and Wen Ning was still can't join the class because he didn't reach his age yet. Anyways why are you here....err..?" Wen Qing explain and then she slowly faded away the conversation as she still doesn't knows the brunette name. "Wei Wuxian. My name is Wei Wuxian" Ying Sanren said as he bow at them and they bow back, "I'm Wen Qing and this is my younger brother Wen Ning. I'm excellent in medication and my brother was also good in medication but still need to learn more. Nice to meet you Wei Gongzi" Wen Qing said.