Chapter 5

Wen Chao barging into the class and disturb the pay respect session. "The Wen Clan Sect is here to pay visit" Wen Chao said in mocking sound and smirk at Lan Qiren. Lan Qiren face hardened and people that in the room was shocked to see The Wens is here because they never comes here. Well everyone was shock and gossiping but not Ying Sanren, he was annoying and when he is annoying, better not mess up with him if you don't want to lose any part of your body.

Lan Xichen then ask Wen Chao, "What is your business brought here, Wen Gongzi?" he ask politely

Lan Xichen then ask Wen Chao, "What is your business brought here, Wen Gongzi?" he ask politely. "Are you here to studies, Wen Gongzi?" Lan Xichen ask again and Wen Chao laugh out loud, "No i don't need to study here when in my Sect already teach us enough" Wen Chao said proudly. Ying Sanren then chuckled in annoyed, "Then why you come here and disturb us from pay respect visit session? my brother was about to pay respect towards Master Lan but you had to ruin it. Don't you have manner? or did you Clan Sect didn't teach their discipline a manner and respect?" Ying Sanren said as he can't hold himself anymore and want to end this mess very quickly because he doesn't like Wen Chao present.

Wen Chao got irritating and furiously talk, "WHO ARE YOU DARE TO TALK WITH ME?! YOU ARE JUST A DOG THAT WILL NEVER BEEN A SAME LEVEL AS MINE!!" and Ying Sanren was just let out a laugh that makes Wen Chao more irritated. Ying Sanren stop laughing and smirk at Wen Chao, "I'm your great great great grandmaster and you don't deserve my respect and i don't need to respect you when it was you the one that had to respect me" that's it, Wen Chao become angry and unsheathe his sword as well as other Wens discipline. Jiang get in front of his sister and unsheathe his sword too, followed by his other discipline too. Ying Sanren kick his sword that was placed at his desk and catch it smoothly and unsheathe his sword too. Nie Huaisang hide behind Meng Yao and Meng Yao was gripping hard his sword and was in defense stage while protecting Nie Huaisang who is hiding behind him.

Wen Qing also unsheathe her sword and goes in front of her brother, protecting her brother afraid her brother will hurt. Lan Wangji was about to unsheathe his sword too when he look at his brother and his brother shook his head as a no. Lan Wangji goes back into his sit and silently watch the scene with cold stare. Ying Sanren was glaring at Wen Chao while pointing his sword at him, "Barging into the Cloud Recesses in force and intruders the class ,you already broke some of the Gusu rule already and have to be punish" Ying Sanren said coldly that send shiver down to their spine of people in the room.

Lan Xichen look at his uncle and his uncle a nodded and then Lan Xichen bring his flute toward his lips and start to play a song. People in the room look at Lan Xichen weirdly but soon their face change into shock when suddenly their sword was getting yanking out of their hands and floating up in the air and then their sword dropped and was stabbed the wooden floor and Wen Chao was frightened by that. Lan Xichen stop playing the music and put down his flute before speaking, "Wen Gongzi, if you don't have any business here please leave because pick a unnecessary fight here is forbidden" Lan Xichen said as calm as possible. Wen Chao huffed and said, "WHO SAID I DON'T HAVE ANY BUSINESS HERE. I COME HERE TO SEND THIS TWO DORK OF MY DISCIPLINE TO STUDY HERE" Lan Xichen nodded.