Chapter 15

The next day, everyone was happily walk out from the class and preparing to go Caiyi Town as our teacher give all of us permission to rest for a day before having a archery practice tomorrow. As i was trying to escape from everyone present... Nie Huaisang and with others two Jiang Clan run up to me, catching up.

"WEI-XIONG HOLD UP!!" Nie Huaisang scream. "Don't scream" one of Jade Prince hissed towards Nie Huaisang. Nie Huaisang apologize to him and continue to catch up with me. "Wei-xiong, we all are gonna go to eat in one of famous restaurant in Caiyi Town. My brother Mengyao is already there to get us a table. You wanna join us?" Nie Huaisang ask me. I just move my head as a no, "I'm sorry, i have some appointment to catch. Maybe next time? and that next time i will be the one that treat you, how about that?" i say and Nie Huaisang who have a sad face become more happy and happily accept that offer.

After that we all walk out from Lan territory gate and heading towards Caiyi Town not knowing that Lan Zhan heard all the conversation and was curious about the appointment Wei Wuxian said. So without Wei Wuxian knowing, Lan Zhan secretly follow him.

As Ying Sanren was heading towards Caiyi Town, he suddenly stop like about 200 meter far from the Town. He look behind him and as for Lan Zhan, he quickly hid from the high bushes away from Ying Sanren sight. Ying Sanren who have a high scene, caught Lan Zhan aura. He just sighs and just continue his journey but this time, he change his direction and goes towards the highly thick forest. Lan Zhan continue to follow him and the more deeper they goes inside the forest....the more Lan Zhan curious why Wei Ying walk inside this forest.

Ying Sanren keep on walking... until he arrive at the downfalls rivers that is located in very deep in forest that is not even single human wanna go this deep because it has contains so many fierce animals and also evils.

Ying Sanren then said, "You can come out now" and with that...Lan Zhan eyes widen in shock. 'Does he notice my present?' Lan Zhan said in his thought. Ying Sanren who can heard what Lan Zhan said in his mind just smirk without Lan Zhan notice it. Lan Zhan was about to walk out from his hidden place, but he quickly hide again when he saw one of Wens Clan walk out behind the water fall.

That person walk up close to Wei Wuxian. When he is standing infront of him, Lan Zhan felt like he want to jump out from his hidden place and protect Wei Wuxian but he didn't do that... instead, he just observing it for now and make a deal with his mind to jump out when THAT MELTING CORE attacking Wei Wuxian.

He doesn't know why he was feeling very protective towards Wei Wuxian, but he shrugged off that feelings and just focusing what they are gonna discuss about.

"Master" Zhao Zhuliu call him after he bow respectfully. Lan Zhan was beyong shock after hearing what did just Melting Core called Wei Ying.

Ying Sanren smile at his student and touch his head before softly rubbing it. "It's been a long time A-zhu" Ying Sanren said with a very lovely smile. Ying Sanren retreat his hand and Zhao Zhuliu also rise his head with a very happy smile on it.

Ying Sanren who is also have a smile on his face turn into a serious one. Zhao Zhuliu who is also notice it, drop his smile and become serious. "What's the update?" Ying Sanren ask him. "Young Master Wen is heading towards where Xue Yang told the Yin Iron pieces have" Zhao Zhuliu said at him. "And where does that location headed?" Ying Sanren ask him. "It's where his adopted family live before you save him" Zhao Zhuliu told him.