Chapter 13

[Next Morning]

After Lan Qiren has been thinking all night long, he decided to summon Lan Xichen to discuss about this matter. After some minute, Lan Xichen arrived. "You call me, uncle?" Lan Xichen ask his uncle while bowing respectful at him. "Come sit with me, Xichen. We need to discuss something important" Lan Qiren said and Lan Xichen give him a nodded and then he put the silent barrier to keep from outside to heard what they are discussing about.

As Lan Xichen sit down in front of his uncle, he ask "What are we gonna discussing about, uncle?" . Lan Qiren let out a sigh and rub his long beard with a frown on his forehead. Lan Xichen who notice how is his uncle action knows that there is something that make him worry like this and he needed to knows what is that is.

"I think Houzi Gongzi is not Baoshan Sanren son" Lan Qiren said and this make Lan Xichen widen his eyes. "What do you mean uncle?" Lan Xichen ask his uncle to understanding more what his uncle meaning is. And after that, Lan Qiren told him what happens and what Houzi and him talk about.

"So you mean... Houzi is the fake Sanren?" Lan Xichen ask his uncle and his uncle nodded while stroking his beard. "So what are we gonna do?" Lan Xichen ask his uncle with a little frown on his forehead. When his uncle was about to talk, someone has knocking the door. Lan Xichen look at his uncle for permission and his uncle let him so Lan Xichen put out the barrier and told the person to come in.

The Gusu student come in and give both of them the respectful bow before handling them the letter. "This letter was from The Great Immortal Master Baoshan Sanren sending for you" that student said and Lan Xichen look at Lan Qiren with a frown on his forehead, same goes with Lan Qiren. Lan Xichen take the letter and then dismissed that student.

Lan Xichen give his uncle the letter and Lan Qiren start to open the letter and read what inside the letter is. After done reading it, Lan Qiren frown even more. "What does she say uncle?" Lan Xichen ask his uncle and his uncle put down the letter and close his eyes for awhile and open it after some minute. Lan Qiren then he speak "This is Gusu rule that need to be remove like how our Late Clan Leader Lan told me yesterday" .

Lan Xichen eyes widen and start to stuttered, "S-s-so you me-me-mean Ho-Houzi Gongzi is-is-is fa-fa--" but before he can finish talking, his uncle suddenly smash his hand at the table that make Lan Xichen startled. "Enough with the stutter, talk properly!!" Lan Qiren said with anger. Lan Xichen tried to calm himself before start to speak again. "So you mean, Houzi Gongzi is fake Baoshan Sanren son?" Lan Xichen said, this time going smoothly.

Lan Qiren nodded and the room falls silent as they tried to thinks how to handle this kind of case. The day when by as they discussing about reducing the rules and also Houzi Sanren case.

[Ying Sanren P.O.V]

Ying Sanren was walking out from his room in the early morning before the class is started. He look around to make sure there is no one before he flied up to forest behind the Cloud Recesses to relaxing himself and also to take a fresh air in the morning. He sat down on the tree branches before pulling out his flute. He put the flute at his lips and begin to blow to the flute hole that creating a very beautiful melody out of it.

 He put the flute at his lips and begin to blow to the flute hole that creating a very beautiful melody out of it