1

He walks up to the large gate. “UA high school,” he thought as he walked through the gate and headed to find his class. 

He walks through the door to class 1-A. He heads in and notices that he is one of the firsts. He walks to the back of the class and puts his head down on the desk. 

“If you’re here to make friends then get out.” Eraserhead, also known as Shota Aizawa. “He seems familiar… he also looks like me...” Izuku squints his eyes at Aizawa.

“Everyone grab a training uniform and head out to the field.”

Everyone starts to get up. Izuku waits for everyone to leave and then gets out of his chair. Everyone goes through a quirk apprehension test. The only person who got expelled was this weird grape-headed pervert. 

“Hey, can I talk to you after school?” Aizawa says to which Izuku just nods. 

“Yeah?” Izuku says almost in a whisper

“Do you know why you look like me so much?” Aizawa asks as Izuku shakes his head,

“Well, what’s your quirk?”

“I-i have t-two.” Aizawa’s eyes widened, “d-disintegration from my mother and eraser from my birth father. If I p-put all five fingers on an o-object, it will start to decay. M-my eraser is s-similar to y-yours,”

“W-what’s your mother’s name?”

“I-it was I-Inko Midoriya but I d-don’t want to be associated with him…” 

“Who was your birth father?” 

“Uh- I never knew him. My mom said both me and my older brother looked like him though. I-i had a stepfather.”

“Had?” 

“Um- he l-left when he killed my m-mother…” 

“Do you live with your brother or…?”

“He was kidnapped when I was 11… sorry it’s a touchy subject.”

“If you don’t want to live by yourself you can live with me…” Izuku gasps and starts crying happy tears. After calming down, they go back to discussing what they were talking about before.

“Have you ever thought about getting a blood test to see your real father?”

“I thought about it before but I never had any money. The only thing I could afford was the apartment.” 

“Not even food?” Aizawa said, slightly worried

“Not really,” he mumbles

“Well, I am going to help you. If you don’t want to tell me certain things but that is ok.” 

“Thanks…” Izuku grabs his bags