8

“Since you were kidnapped and threatened, we have decided for you to do some kind of ‘villain rehab’ even if you never were a villain by choice. You will be in class 1-A with Shota Aizawa,” Nezu said, “do you have any information from the villains?”

“I was forced to call the boss ‘sensei’. His real name is All for One or Hisashi Midoriya, my bastard stepfather who killed my mother. They are trying to kill All Might. He would seem friendly, then start forcing the people who he hired to do things for his bidding. Right now he did that for Touya Todoroki and Himiko Toga.” As he finishes, Izuku puts a hand on his shoulder and slightly smiles.

Nezu’s eyes widen and he grabs his phone. He punches in some numbers. 

~“Hey, Endeavor? We know what happened to Touya. You can come to my office. We also have your nephews here. I am also calling Shoto to my office. I will see you soon.” ~

After waiting about 30 minutes, The Todoroki family, the two Aizawa brothers, detective Naomasa Tsukauchi, and All Might were sitting in the conference room. 

“Hello and thank you for coming. We are here to confirm what information Tenko Aizawa-Todoroki has about the villains.”

“Todoroki?” The girl, Fuyumi asks

“We’re cousins,” Naomasa nods his head

“Can you tell the room about Touya?” Nezu says. The room instantly quiets. 

“All for One would find people he would think would be good villains and be nice to them to earn their trust. Then he would start forcing them to do things they don’t want to do like killing. He had Kurogiri make sure we didn’t run away. Kurogiri has a warp quirk. At first, he didn’t have that quirk but he was brainwashed and his appearance changed.”

“What did Kurogiri look like before?” Naomasa asked

“Uh- he had blue hair that looked like a cloud, light blue eyes, and had similar goggles to Eraserhead.”

“Oboro Shirakumo.” Nezu blurts out

“Y-yeah that’s his name… how did you know?”

“He used to be a hero-in-training.” 

“We can finish this discussion later. Now we should sleep. Tenko, you can sleep with your brother in his apartment. We are implementing dorms for the safety of our students and you three can choose who you want on the floor of your dorms. The rest of the rooms on the top floor are for if there are any other ‘villains’.” 

And with that, everyone gets up and starts to head home. As the brothers were walking, they caught up and filled each other in on what they missed. 

“I’m just warning you, sometimes either one or both of my soulmates just walk in and sleep in my bed. If you hear walking at like 2:30 in the morning that’s what it is.” 

“You have two?” 

“Yeah. If they come, you can meet them. Well, you already met Hitoshi. The one with the purple hair.” 

“He seemed fine I guess.” they keep walking into the 

“C’mon the apartment is over here.” 

Izuku walks into his apartment to see two people sleeping on the couch. 

“I guess they came already,” Izuku says, walking to get a blanket. He places the blanket on the two boys. “Come. I’ll show you where you can sleep.”