10

Walking hand in hand, the memory of the first time you met came to mind as a small giggle left your lips. The noise caught the attention of the muscular man next to you, curiosity in his eyes at what had made such an adorable noise escape your soft lips.

"What's funny?" his voice full of curiosity as your big eyes glanced up to meet his.

"I was just thinkin' that last time we did this was the first time we met," a blush forming on your cheeks. "And the things we got up to," twiddling a piece of hair with your free hand, remembering vividly the time he'd taken you in the cave. A little part of you now was slightly terrified though. After so long without sex you were not sure if you were to do it if he'd actually fit.

"That was possibly one of the best days of my life," Kirishima voice was so hopeful, with pure glee to the tone that your cheeks went pinker. "A part of me wants to relive that day over and over again. Yet another part of me is looking forward to what happens now," the man's own cheeks now represented the same colour as his hair. Reassuring him, you squeeze his hand and looked deep into his scarlet eyes.

"Me too," smiling brightly, the two of you beaming like the sun with the happiness of being reunited before making your way onto the beach. Since the two of you had not long eaten, you decided to get two sun loungers close to the ocean. A warm breeze washing over your skin as the two of you spoke about the last few years in-depth, neither one of you bored with the conversation.

As the sun got higher in the sky, more people came to the beach a few saw the two of you talking and completely lost within each other's company, that they knew you'd not even notice them right now. Kirishima was so mesmerised by your beauty that at times he missed part of what you had said and had to ask you to repeat making you giggle at his shyness.

As lunch came, the two of you were still full of breakfast but you'd be soaking in the sun in the same spot for so long you needed to stretch your legs.

"Shall we take a swim or a walk?" smiling softly at the man, who was also feeling like it was time to move he nodded. "Or we could get a jet ski?" a coy smile crossed your face. "I'm not saying to ya know but it would be nice to check out the dragon cave," smirking at the man, you bit your lip.

"Princess, I would love to check out my cave." Kirishima stood in an instant, putting his large hand down for you to take. Not hesitating you took it, his warmth so comforting, that you knew that you would never want to let go again.

"Lead the way, Red," glancing from him to the hire, Kirishima did as he was told and the two of you made your way towards the water. A few of your friends noticed the two of you walking, and Kaminari now joined by Bakugou knew exactly what the two of you were up to. They weren't the only ones watching you though.

As soon as the member of staff saw you making your way to them for a jet ski, they just pointed you to a free one.

"All yours, boss!" the man yelled over, looking towards you and then to the man holding your hand.

"Thanks, Rin!" Grinning at the young man before the two of you got on the vehicle. Kirishima drove like last time, at you wrapped your slender arms around his arms. The feeling of his rippling muscles making it hard for you to contain yourself. That your fingers ran over them as he went as fast as possible towards the cave.

As you went, those that knew you both had heard the story of the cave and knew that you were going to relive old times. They were happy the two of you had found each other again and the way the two of you were made it clear that you were each other's soulmates and that nothing would ever come between the two of you again.

Watching the two of you disappear from sight making a few of them laugh, intrigued on how long the two of you would be gone, as you'd stated you might see them later.

However, as the jet ski made its way into the entrance of the cave it was as magical as you remember. The blue waters glowed and sparkled from the glow worms that looked like tiny fairy lights. The first time you'd come here, you never took in the beauty at first until the two of you lay panting and satisfied.

The place was like out of some fantasy romance novel, and it didn't disappoint now!

As the jet ski turned off, Kirishima stepped off turning back to give you a hand off

As the jet ski turned off, Kirishima stepped off turning back to give you a hand off. Taking it, you jumped to the rocky shore into your man's arms, taking a moment to just hold him lovingly before he pulled away. Serious red eyes stared down into your glittering (e/c) ones making you look back at him with a concern of what he was going to say.

"(f/n), I love you. I always have since the moment you walked into my Pilates class. You are the only thing that I've ever been so sure about in my life. When you left, you took a part of me with you and I never want that to happen again." his words were soft, the husky, manly tone of his voice echoed off the walls of the cave. "I don't care when and I don't have anything I can give you right now, but I swear that I will give you everything I can in my life," suddenly Kirishima knelt on the rocky shore.

"(f/n) Yagi, will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" nervously, he looks up into your stunned face, not once turning away as he eagerly awaited your answer.

"Eijiro Kirishima..." kneeling in front of him your hand pulled away from his, only to move to his face pulling him into your lips. The kiss was tender, sweet, and held a promise. "Yes...if you'll have me," not saying another word, Kirishima pulled your lips back to his. Large hands tangled in your hair as the two of you made a vow in the dragon's cave to become man and wife. 

***Thank you for reading!***

****Hope you enjoyed this little cutesy chapter! Some zest coming soon and DRAMMMAAAA!***