3

"So, looking forward to the big event for the next month, full of graduates?" Sergio looked at you with his misty grey eyes. The sun was hot, with the paperwork nearly done.

"Haha yeh let's see how many make it to my actual class," you smirk at the man.

"Yeah well...why don't you, not work? Technically you aren't paid since you own this place," Sergio smiled as the bartender came over, a young guy with blonde hair big purple eye.

"Thanks, Yoosung," you wink. Over the last year, you had made a point of getting to know all the employees at the hotel.

"Miss Yagi" Yoosung had a beaming smile on his face.

"I told you it's (f/n) ...plus you need a hand on the bar, let me know ok" smiling at the guy maybe a year younger than you.

"I might just say we need a hand though, to spend more time with you," that made you blush but smile.

"Well, maybe I will" you laugh as Sergio felt a little jealous, completely unaware someone else still had your heart.

Going back to talking to Sergio, he was a lot more flirty than normal. Sure, you flirted but that was all, you never inclined that it would ever go further than that but he hoped one day you would. That's when you felt movement next to you looking up you saw Yoosung bac.

"Ermm these two said that your Gramps sent them?" he smiled but looked concerned as you glanced over you saw red and white and green hair.

"Yeh I know them we're done, Sergio?" you look at the guy who nods.

"Yep, we are. Go on see your friends I'll sort the paperwork" he smirks, a little miffed but your gramps had filled him in on friends coming.

"BROCCOLI BOY, ICYHOT!" you yell running over jumping on them, not realising that there were a lot of eyes on you.

"Shortcake, surprise!" they do jazz hands as you smile hugging them both.

"Right, the plan is we get you to party." Shoto was blunt as you laughed.

"What? you think you can get me to party?" you take your sunglasses off, serious but playful (e/c) eyes staring at them. "Ok...you twisted my arm. You get the best seats near the bar, and I'll make the drinks. Yoosung...let's go. Ooo take my phone!" there was no argument, shocking them as they stood there.

"Ooo Sergio, can you get some sun cream and a towel put near them. Don't want to burn!" you laugh as you grab the shocked blonde's hand going to the bar.

"Well, that was a lot easier than I thought," Izuku commented as the other boy watched you wiggling to the bar.

"Yeh, she clearly is ready for the break," as they watch you go the whole of the people at the pool are looking at you, all of them instantly knowing who you are as you move.

The DJ picked up on it as well. 

"Well Well...if it isn't (f/n) Yagi in the house...maybe she can come up here later... and mix the decks," Loki the ginger-haired DJ calls out as you just glance over to him, wiggling your finger as a no. "aww don't worry...my lovely people...a beer or two and she will be up here!" that made you smirk as you walk into the poolside bar with the blonde.

Bakugou makes sure his little group get the seats closest to you, but Shoto persuades them to at least given the chance to break you in before they pop up.

In your swimming costume, you waltz back over with a little bartender apron on, the biggest grin on your face.

"For you sir, I choose the Limoncello Midori sour!" you smile passing Izuku the green cocktail.