1: Demon slayer babies?!

I was fast asleep in my demon slayer room. I swear I'm obsess with that sires! I than heard the doorbell ring. I suddenly awoke from the best dream ever! It was about Rengoku protecting me from a demon! ( I might just be his biggest fan girl,  shhh don't tell him though. ) I quickly ran down stairs to see it was still night.
"
"Huh, why is someone ringing the door bell at this time of the night?" I asked myself , in confusion. I walked towards the door opening it to see a basket. It was pink, with a note on it. I picked up the note and started to read it.

Dear Y/N, I have been watching you and have seen that you really
Love the show Kimetsu no Yaiba, so I have left you a gift.
Take good care of it! and one more thing I would suggest
Not letting anyone see this gift! K,bye!

"Huh, What do you mean by watching me?" I was so confused who has been watching me. I looked around to make sure no one was there. But I started to hear noises coming from the basket I let out a Yelp. I quickly grabbed the basket and ran to my room
I put the basket in my all white desk. The crying kept getting louder. Luckily my parents were out. I turned off the lights and pulled the covers over my head and tried to go to sleep.but the crying wouldn't stop it almost sounded like someone from demon slayer.

I was sleeping happy another dream about demon slayer this time it was about how me and Kanao went on a mission together. Put I felt poking I looked up to see big pink eyes staring at me I looked closer to see NEZUKO! I let out another Yelp. I suddenly fell out my bed to see baby Kanroji going through my candy bag , chibi Kochou messing with my bra, and Nezuko looking down at me from the bed.

I looked to see the basket was wide open. " Oh no... " I quickly got up from where I landed and ran to Kanroji and grabbed my bag from her she looked at me with her cute as a button face and started to cry. " Shh, don't cry Kanroji!" I told her in a caring voice.

She looked at me and cried louder. She reached her hands up and said in the most adorable voice I could have heard" Gimme, Gimme! She was trying to get the candy bag. I looked at her and looked in the bag to see a plastic container with Dango in it. I was saddened by this I knew that is what she wanted. I sighed and said in saddened voice with a sad face like a Chibi." If I give you this will you not cry anymore?" I asked her while taking the Dango out of its container. She looked at me said in her baby voice." Yesh" I looked at her and handed it to her but all of a sudden it was somehow gone already. I looked to see her burp with crumbs all over her.

I didn't know what to do so I pick up my phone to see Kochou had it. I walked closer to her and said in a sweet talk voice." Give me the phone Kochou" I smiled at her but she looked at me with a clueless face but a smirk appeared and she suddenly took off and ran out my room. I didn't believe it , now I see why Tomioka has that opinion about her. I looked at Nezuko and Kanroji and told them in a strict voice." Stay right we're you are, and don't move! They looked at me and nodded in the most cutest way possible.

I ran out off my room to see babies everywhere! Some were on the chandelier, more were sitting down on my couch drinking soda. And some were dancing with each other or playing games!! Moms gonna kill me............