" Here we go again "

You listened to what these small minded,children,demon slayer stars had to say to you. And being in all honesty,you had no choice. So you just nodded your head in defeat. "Okay, good now that the idiot understands. Could we please get the hell out of here?" A certain person with a white snake wrapped around themselves just had to say something huh? Your thoughts had calmed down as soon as they started to undo them.

When you stood up you felt someone hug onto your leg with tightness. Looking down you saw Kanroji with a bright smile and pinkish cheeks. Letting out a small squeak she then said happily. " Oh thank you, thank you , thank you Y/N for letting us go to school with you!"
Your eye started to twitch. Did she really just say that...

" First of all- " once again couldn't even finish your sentence before Iguro gave you a look basically saying " Don't you even think about finishing that sentence. Backing down quickly. You look at all of them and asked. " Do any of you even know where we are?" They all turned to one person and that was Tanjiro.

" No, Manjiro was the one who chose this place!"

" You should be saying that to Tanjiro "

" Huh? Wait we're not at the masters mansion"

Slapping your forehead you let out a small sigh and then a small chuckle. " heh,Why the hell are you over there smirking and laughing?" Gyokkos voice echoed throughout that pot of his.

As the smirk grew farther along your face you spoke. " The reason behind this is because my mom always said I was bad at finding my way home-"

" That's because you are , your mother wasn't lying when she said you were" you looked around to see who said such horrible words because this lead to half of them laughing or half smirking.

Your eyes landed on six small tiny spider eyes. Glowing a bright red . You looked at the demon with the number upper moon 1 carved into the middle of his face. The name you ask? Oh right Kokushibo...

" How could you say something like that!!" Douma just had to come and wrap his tiny little arms around your leg . " don't worry Y/N you'll get use to it." He said with a small smirk.

Looking at all of them you  whimpered slightly. As you waved your hand telling them to follow you. " Come on , let's try to find our way back." You groaned which made daki groan.

" Hey I call getting on Y/N back!" Douma yelled happily

" Huh! Why she want a demon like you on her back!" Genya yelled.

Here we go again ...