"What the hell are you doing here"

Horror crossed your face, what the absolute hell is she doing here! You haven't seen this girl in few weeks.

Considering the fact that she likes to play sick to skip school. So why is she here! Out of the days she decides to step out her little house she picks this day?

You just couldn't believe it! This tiny little demon slayers were everywhere! It was no way you could hide this. " Y/N.... Why is there demon slayer plushies? All over your house?" Looking straight you looked to see Eles ...

Looking at you with a confused but intrigued look in her eyes. You sighed in relief, thank god she didn't realized the truth. Wow you couldn't believe it she actually thinks these demon slayers are plushies. Hah how funny you thought towards yourself. " Uh, well  you see I was looking on Amazon and this box that said demon slayers insides a boom here they are!" You spoke nervously, hoping that she wouldn't catch on .

Looking at you up and down speaking in soft manner she said " Y/N, stay in school trust me it'll help in the long run" she smirked. Your cheeks puffed out a bit, eyes glaring at your prey. " Elizabeth! You didn't have to say that! I'm very smart, I even thought myself how to dance "

Rolling her eyes , she handed you your stuff back " Yea sure you did. I totally believe that "
Watching the brunette walk out the door, you then turn around to see shoes binging thrown across the room. Your eyes fall dull as you hear where the yelling is coming from. Not only that but knowing who the yelling is coming from. Daki & Gyutaro vs Tengen ...

" Brother! Do something he called me weak! "
You heard  Daki whine 

" Bullying my sister once again I see?" Gyutaro asked

You sigh as you pick up trash around the house. Feeling a tiny pull on your clothes you look down to see Aoi . " Look if you want food your going to have to wait, because your friends ate it all"

She shook her head. " No, that isn't why I came down here , you see I'm going to help you with the cleaning. " hearing these words made your heart go up to clouds.

Picking her up hugging her tight, as her tiny body somewhat relaxed into the hugged you Yelp for joy. Okay I think I can handle this. You smiled as you put her down .