Can you two stop making noise!!

Walking on my way to school with the two demon slayers you chose to take with you. Mitsuir Kanroji and Muichiro Tokito. This wasnt really a hard decision considering the fact that these two season jus came out. We passed by lots of things on the way to my school. Like a tree, flowers, grass, ect. " Ooooo Y/N!

I didn't know they sold dango here! Oh pleaseeee can we get some!" I heard a very happy yet loud voice ask me this. Kanroji. I didn't really mind because you were hungry too because when I woke up I didn't get a chance to eat.

(Flashback)
"Y/N! That mean man called me weakkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

" Oh please grow up."

"Y/N! Help I tried to make cereal but I burned it! "

" KAMABOKO! FIGHT ME!"

" Candle hurry up you said you would take me and kanroji to school..."

I sighed as I took a deep breath. My eyes started to spin in circles while just waking up. " I'll never wake up normally " .

(Back)
Soooo after running around trying to stop fights, stop fire, feed people and demons (don't even ask what I feed the demons k?) I forgot to feed myself ok!? Taking care of babies and babies that are demons- or would it be demons that are babies!

You know what screw it what I'm trying to say is I can't even take care of my damn self without killing myself!!! I surprised that these babies are still alive.

Suddenly I feel someone grab my ear. You realize that it was muichiro grabbing onto your ear while pulling your head closer to the back pack. " get out of your head. Your in your head so much you didn't even realize that you've been at the school gate for more than 16 minutes."

The pain of someone who has a small baby fingers pulling on your ear is rather painful than you think.  Wincing in pain you tell the great great great great great great great great great great grandchild of Kokushibo " I'm sorry alright! I didn't eat anything soooo I was contemplating of ditching part of school to get some dango alright!"

Bright lime green eyes and light aqua eyes all of a sudden went dull. Somehow Muichiros eyes went fuller than what they were before. Looking at them like wtf I did now they opened their tiny mouths and explained.

" So, you were planing on ditching school...."

"School. You told us you would take us as a matter of fact you promised. How could you take back a promise!!? You are a p-promise breaker! And you have just broken my heart."

"If you want to be honest you shouldn't even be skipping school you are already dumb."

Hearing that you broke kanrojis heart made half of your heart break while the other half got hurt by Tokitos words. Like owewwwww.

" You know what for someone so small tokito you can sure hurt someone's feelings!!" You shouted.
He responded in a cold harsh tone.

" And you sure can waste someone's time. " looking a the smaller person in shock you rolled your eyes as you walked into school in irritation. Looking for your class you go through multiple hallways until you get there. You walk into the class room to be greeted by your not so friendly teacher.

" Ms L/N , late again I see. I wouldn't be surprised if your going to be fluked because of how many abscess you have " the rude older man spoke to you. " take your seat" he pointed towards a seat that was located right in front of the room.

Sighing once more you take your seat where you feel your bag move, while little noises could be heard. Shaking your head fed up with this nonsense you set your bag down on the floor. The old man of the teacher starts to blabber about god knows what because you aren't  listening per usual.
All of a sudden the noises in your backpack grow louder. Hitting your bag with your foot you say in a anxious tone

" Can you two stop making noise."