A Giyuu Chrismas special ( 2)

After telling them what happened all of them made these weird faces.

" Why are you all looking at me in that way!" You yelled in anger. The snake pillar scoffed

" So what do you want us to do about it" blinking at him in his choice of words he chose, you balled your fist up.

" I want you to help me find him" they all looked at you. Dumbfounded.....

" You find him... I mean you ran him off" But of course Mr. Kokushibo just had to began to speak.

" Exactly so you go find him" Genya told you. Looking at them one last time, you grunted.

Grabbing your coat, walking outside. The cold air blowing against you, as the never ending snow never seemed to fade. Let's just say you weren't a big fan of the cold. 4 words. Falling into a pond.

" Giyuu! Giyuu!" You called out into the frosty air.

Looking down at the ground, sadden by the blue eyed males disappearance, and the fact that those hungry, little rodents, didn't wanna help makes all things the better doesn't it?

" Huh?" You tilted your head to the side. You saw small footprints in the snow. Then it came through that small, Brian of yours. " These must be Tomioka's!"

Running towards the direction we're they led. Which somewhat led to a deserted, area. Filled with rotting trees. Not the best idea for a play date.

" Ow!" Looking around in confusion, with the rock in your hand. " Who threw that"

A cold, but soft voice answered you

" Me. Your not the brightest in the room or family either huh?"

You shook you head, with a smile tugging across your lips.

" Nope not at all. "

His legs swung back and forth from the log he was sitting on.

" Tomioka your still mad huh?" You said, Looking at the male.

His eyes looked back at you with irritation, he let out a small sigh. his breath letting out cold icy air.

" What do you think?" He asked:

" Okay point taken, but I have to be honest it really wasn't in my intention to hurt you" you spoke

TOMIOKA POV'S
——————

This girl I really wish she would just let me be. But she just keeps poking her fat head in my life.

To be honest I wasn't upset about her going against what I told her to do.

I was really upset about the giving gifts. I don't deserve it at all...

But she seems to believe I do.

" Y/N go away " I told the E/C woman caretaker. I mean at this point that's what she is.

Why is she even putting up with all these people who don't even belong in this time of era...

She said she's tired of us. So why not just tell the master to take us back.

She looked at with that dumb happy facial expression. As she nodded her head softly. With a warm smile on her face.

" If that is what you want Tomioka I'll leave you be, but be careful on the way back alright"

looking at her one last time before her footsteps were heard in the distance.

I'll be fine you don't have to worry.

Arthur POV
__________

Giyu looked up at the dark, Gary, puffy, clouds. As a snowflake landed on his face. His blue glimmered. Snow wasn't really common were Y/N lived so why was it snowing again?

Sadly Y/N never got to Giyuu Tomioka the best Christmas he could but we all know that she won't give up. So this won't be the last time we see her being clumsy .