Season 1 Ch.3 The training camp

Y/N P.O.V

It was night alredy. I was looking for a place to take a bath. After 5 hours of just running I don't smell like roses.

I managed to find a lake behind some trees on the training camp. It wasn't big, nor very deep, but it was enough for me.

I got naked and placed all my clothes on a tree branch, that way they will not get dirty.

I jumped on the lake, enjoying myself on the water for a bit before actually cleaning myself. I always liked swiming and stuff so it's cool to have a little moment for myself like this.

Suddenly, a noise was heared on a bush. I jolted my head towards the bush but I couldn't see anything there.

Y/N:"I can hear you. Now get out!"

But nobady came...

Y/N:"Do I have to go naked to you?"

After saying that, I could hear a little yelp, like if she was startled at what a said. I say "she" because it sounds femenine.

Eventually, a blonde girl cames out of the bush. She was pretty, short hair and very cute blue eyes. She was short too.

???:"I-I'm sorry! I just wanted to give you some food since you have been running a lot of time! You and that other girl too!"

Y/N:"And you where hiding behind that bush god knows who much time because?"

The girl blushed so much, her entire face got red.

???:"I-I umm uh we-well u-um."

???:"Christa! Where are you?"

Another girl cames out of the bush. This one was tall, and had hair tied on a ponytail. Once she sees me, a little pink blush creeps on her cheeks, but she dosen't seems happy to see "Christa" here.

 Once she sees me, a little pink blush creeps on her cheeks, but she dosen't seems happy to see "Christa" here

???:"Hey. What are you doing here with the tough guy?"

Y/N:"I'm just taking a bath. Till your friend "Tom" was caught doing some peeping."

Ymir:"Who can blame her?"

Y/N:"Me?"

???:"Y/N! Where are you! It's getting late!"