Season 3 Ch. 5 Royal treatment 🍋🍋🍋

WARNING This chapter begins with a lemon, so, you know the drill guys. Don't want to read that kind of thing? Skip it my boy.

Back to the story.

Y/N P.O.V

Y/N:"Historia, is this your way of seducting people?"

Historia:"I knew it, I'm not good-"

Y/N:"Because it's working~"

I went to her, throwing my shirt away. I removed my scarf, placing it on the drawer nearby. I got on top of her, kissing her neck. Her moans were cute, too cute and innocent, like she didn't know what was happening.

I move from her neck to her lips, kissing her passionately. Meanwhile, I took of my pants and boots, now only on my boxers.

I see Historia removing her panties. She pushed me a little, making me stop the kisses.

Historia:"Please your queen. Now."

I laugh a little and smirk.

Y/N:"Your wish is my command."

I went to her legs, opening them a little. Her little lips were wet. Really wet. They had no hair. Fuck, they look so good...

But first, I decided to play a little. I gave her some licks, testing how she would react. She jolted her back and moaned. She is eally sensitive. I kissed and licked around her pussy, never enterering it.

Historia:"S-stop teasing me!"

I chuckled, deciding she had enough. So, I thrust my tounge, exploring my new territory. While I lick, I used my fingers to rub her clitoris, making her moan loudly in return.

I thrust, and move my tongue as much as I can, trying to give her as much pleasure as I can. I move my head forward, letting my tongue reach even further.

Historia's moans got louder, making me realise something was coming. As soon as I thought that, she moaned very loudly, and cummed, getting all my face wet.

After I cleaned myself with some tissues Historia had in the drawer, I removed her bra, sucking om her tits while she recovered. She was exhausted alredy.

Meanwhile, I removed my boxers, my member alredy standing at attention. I had an urge to thrust in her, but I waited for her to be ready.

I lined up my member on her pussy, rubbing it a little bit, but never going in.

Y/N:"Ready?"

Historia:"B-be gentle..."

I nod and go in, slowly. She begans to moan, till I touch a barrier. She gasps in surprise, alredy knowing what was coming.

Historia:"P-please Y/N..."

She looks so vulnerable and weak... I don't want to hurt her, but...

Y/N:"This is going to hurt a bit, you know that?"

Historia:"I-I know."

I nod, and thrust in, breaking her hymen. Historia shouts in pain, tears on her eyes. I shut her up by kissing her. With my hands, I rub on her breasts, trying to ease the pain.

After a bit of kissing, Historia gave me the signal to continue. I slowly go in and out, making Historia moan a little.

Her face had this innocent look on her, a big blush on her face. She doesn't realise how much it was turning me on.

I began to increase my speed, going faster and harder.

Historia:"Y-Y/N... make me yours..."

Those words made me snap. I pulled out, turned her around, ass in the air, and thrusted in. She puts her face on her pillow, trying to muffle her screams.