Season 3 Ch. 4 A big ugly titan

Y/N P.O.V

Y/N:"So, to summarize, that ugly son of a bitch is Historia's father and we can't get close to him because he literally burns us instantly, right?"

Erwin:"Yes, pretty much it."

We were on the walls, looking at the titan in the distance. We can't get close nor we can fire with the cannons, since he was too far away.

Y/N:"Soo... what do we do?"

Levi:"For now, we wait. But we do have a plan."

Erwin:"We are going to force him to climb the wall. He will have to show his face first. That moment, you, on your titan form will throw a lot of explosives into him. Once he explodes, we will cut all of his pieces, avoiding his regeneration."

Y/N:"Cool. By the way, sir. How's your arm?"

Erwin:"I no longer have that arm."

Y/N:"I meant... if you are okay, if it hurts or something..."

Erwin:"Thanks for asking. I'm okay, do not worry."

Y/N:"If you say so."

He ruffled my head, and walked away. On my right, I can see Gelgar and Nanaba coming towards me. They brought reinforcments.

Gelgar:"Kid! Long time no see. How are you doing?"

Y/N:"I can control titans, I can reinforce parts of my titan body, my girlfriend's father tried to make her eat me... you know, the usual."

Nanaba:"...what?"

Gelgar:"Holy shit! You don't wanna meet her mother then."

Nanaba:"That's what you are worried about? Not the fact he was kidnapped and almost eaten?"

Gelgar:"He is here, isn't he? We have to look into the future."

Nanaba:"Then look that direction. Our future is coming, and is 50 meters high."

Y/N:"Erwin has a plan, we will kill him"

Nanaba:"He always had."

Y/N:"Oh, I forgot to mention. That titan, is my girlfriend's father."

Nanaba:"..."

Gelgar:"Kid, you have a fucking weird life."

Y/N:"Indeed."

???:"Y/N!"

I turned my head. Ymir was coming towards me. Gelgar and Nanaba leaved us alone, since they still have to give their situation report to Erwin.

Ymir:"So, how are you?"

Y/N:"I'm fine. You? If I remember, you got attacked by assassins."

Ymir:"So did you. Don't worry, nothing I couldn't handle. Besides, I can just hide behind Connie."

Y/N:"...you do know Connie is way shorter than you, right?"

Ymir:"I'll pick him up and place him in front of my face or something."

We laughed a little, happy to finally be together again. Ymir suddenly hugged me, but quickly separated herself from me, a little blush on her cheeks.

Y/N:...you okay?"

Ymir:"Yeah, just... wanted to show you, I really love you. Now, go check Historia. She is acting weird."

She pointed at her. She was sitting on the ground, looking at his father. I nodded and went to her, trying to know what was wrong.