Season 1 Ch. 8 The Court.

Author notes:

Before we begin, I wanted to say thanks for the big support this story is getting, we reached 1k views! Thank you all for the comments! I have a special chapter ready, and it involves... well, you know...

🍋🍋🍋

That being said, enjoy this chapter!

Y/N P.O.V

After I caught some sleep, one of the guards woke me up, saying the trial will commence shortly.

Bro, I've been here chained up 1 hour and no one picks me up. Fucking asshole, he did it on purpose.

While I was thinking on how can I have some fun, I heared foosteps coming my way. I sighed in relief, someone will come and unchained me.

The footsteps stopped, and I saw...

What the fuck are you doing?!

???:"So then, you are Y/N, right?"

Y/N:"U-um, yeah..."

???:"Good! Don't worry, this is your chance to get out, but you'll have to put theese for me, okay?"

She handed me some handcuffs. They released me and i handcuff myself... that sounds weird.

When I got out of my cell, there was a big blond guy there. He looks uninterested.

They lead me to a big hall, I guess the one who leads towards the court

???:"My name is Hanji Zoe. I'm a section commander for the scouts. This is a fellow commander, Mike Zacharias."

This... Mike guy went close to me and... sniffs me?! The fuck it's he doing?!

Y/N:"U-um... excuse me?"

Hanji:"Oh! Don't mind him! He has a tendency of sniff people! He usually laughs through his nose and smile after that."

He literally did what she said. What is him, a dog?

Hanji:"Quirks aside, he is a skilled commander. Oh crap, i didn't explain anything and we are alredy here! Oh, I guess it's better this way."

2 police members grab me by the shoulders and carry me inside. The court was extraordinarily big. On my left, members of the military police were there and one of those priests mama said I should not get close to.