Season 2 Ch. 6 Calm before the storm

Y/N P.O.V

2 months later...

I was currently on Annie's bed, caressing her face. I sleep 1 day with Annie, another one with Mikasa...

Annie was laying on me, a sweet smile on her face. When she was alone, Annie usually has nightmares. But, it seems when I'm here, she only has sweet dreams.

Some loud knocks are heard on the door. I alredy know who it is. Sigh.

Mikasa:"Oi! Annie! Time to wake up! You alredy rested enough with him!"

Annie woke up by Mikasa's voice, and grunted.

Annie:"Again? Ugh, can't she just go away?"

Mikasa knocked the door. Well, by the sound of it, I'm going to say: "Mikasa punched the door" because holy shit, she almost broke it.

Mikasa:"Annie! Get out of there! You can't have him all by yourself!"

If you are wondering, yes, Mikasa is fully recovered. That's basicily why she is so... "energetic"

Annie:"Fuck off, crazy." She looks at a clock she had."It's fucking 8AM, what is your problem?"

Mikasa:"Don't say I didn't warn you!"

Mikasa bursted through the door, and went to us. She yanked me and carried me to her room. I was used to this. This is basicly what happens every morning.

Y/N:"Mikasa. Levi told you not to push yourself."

Mikasa:"Don't worry, dear. You don't weight that much."

Y/N:"...is that a compliment?"

Mikasa giggled, and carried me to her room. She entered it, and closed the door, and dropped me on the bed.

Annie, of course, bursted through the door, a little sleepy, but angry.

Annie:"The fuck you think you doing?"

Mikasa:"I want him too."

Annie:"But we agreed-"

Y/N:"Okay! Will talk it later! Let's now sleep the three of us! I'm tired of this shit, and tired overall, so come here, Annie."

She, with a satisfied grin, entered Mikasa's bed. Mikasa was not amused, but I didn't care right now.

Mikasa:"What are you doing? This is my bed, why-"

Y/N:"Mikasa..."

Mikasa:"Okay, okay..."

And like that, we rested for a while. I couldn't sleep too much, specially if I'm sleeping with 2 chicks that any moment could woke up and fight between themselves. Exactly at 8:30 AM, they both woke up, synchronized. They looked at each other, and then, they kissed my cheeks.

Annie/ Mikasa:"Good morning babe/ Hey."

Y/N:"Good morning. We need to talk, but later, let's have breakfast first."

I got up, and walked downstairs, both of them following me. They were arguing again, but since they didn't want to anger me, they were whispering.

I entered the dinner room, sitting in between of Eren, who was sleeping on the table and Armin, who was looking at one of his books.

Jean, Sasha, and Petra were cooking something. Talking about Sasha, she has been acting weird lately. Like, she is uncomfortable with me or something.

Levi was drinking his tea, looking through the window while Hanji annoyed him, talking about different subjects at once.

Oruo, Eld and Gunther were arguing who was better. They sometimes act like childs...