9. The Forbidden Fruit

This journal had fucked her mind . How dumb she was to think that as she would progress further to another entries , Ryan's background would become clearer and she would be able to make sense out of the tale of Ryan's guardian , Mary and the mysterious guy Dimitri who was smitten with her.

This journal was an entangled mess, with all the threads so densely woven that it was practically impossible to tell what had happened to Ryan, a 12-year-old boy in Russia .

She cleared her work desk , took hold of marker pen and started drawing a flowchart on a white board that was hammered on the adjacent wall .

She wrote their names in the order they appeared in this particular journal entry . First there was a woman named Mary , who was the guardian of three children including Ryan , his friend Chase and one unknown boy who was another mystery to discover for her .Then there was Dimitri, a married man who was infatuated with Mary.

Both of the journal entries she had read so far made reference of Mary's sister, who was significant to both Mary and Dimitri since Mary often threatened Dimitri with her sister's name. Also, Dimitri had first met Mary during the wedding of her sister, increasing the likelihood that he was either her sister's friend or a member of the groom's family.

" Only , only if Mr. Grumpy Knight takes a break from fucking the day lights out of me to answer a few questions of mine . " She murmured to herself .

She knew the only reason Ryan visited her office was to screw her , leaving her with sore legs for the rest of the day . It was one of his tricks to restrict her from taking up the case of new clients .

Generally it was her who use to set regulations for her patients but Ryan was the one who had imposed weird perverted rules on her , like the hair down rule where she was suppose to let her hair down for he had to pounce on her to sniff it the moment he entered the room , the Kissing rule where she welcomed him by a sloppy passionate kiss , the No panty rule where she was forbidden from wearing panties so he could have easy access to what was his , or her least favorite one the Red heels rule where he use to unbuckle her cherry red heels and suck on her toes and ankles till the time she was reading his journal all the while hungrily staring at her bare wet pussy through her tight pencil skirt .

She vividly remembers one day when they were so engrossed in doing the deed that the time for their therapy session had exhausted and another client had to encounter their embarrassing moment .

Ryan's death stare was more than enough to pry her client , she tried pushing him of her body but her resistance was answered by his belt with which he tied her hands leaving her defence less at his mercy.

He was the most territorial man Ahana had encountered . He grew so insecure after witnessing her chatting to other clients that he held her executive at a gunpoint , demanding that Ahana not treat any other clients while she was treating him .

She wriggled her head to get her mind out of Ryan's horny thoughts.

" I wish to find someone else. Someone who had been there in that Russian foster home .. Someone whose willing to talk freely about this journal. "

She dug her fingers deep in the journal once again hoping to claw upon some other important detail . She was re-reading the part where Mary was asking her children about bedtime stories when it clicked her mind . Grey eyes . The child with grey eyes who had requested Mary to narrate the story of Little red riding hood would have underwent the same trauma as Ryan had . He was the youngest among the three children and also the one that Mary was fond of .

She also remembered Ryan disclosing in one of their therapy sessions that when he had illegally trespassed the borders , he was carrying a nine year old child with him . Chase .