5 . A Night of Passion

A/N - Mature content ahead . Kindly skip if you are not comfortable with such content .

"This is just for tonight," Chase prowled on his knees on the bed, crawling towards her like a predator would. His fingers went to the straps of her glittering sequin gown as he lazily pushed them down her shoulders.

His lips met hers, their bodies entangled together like two mating snakes. Piya tried to look around in curiosity, the new place capturing her attention, but Chase's impatient hands pushed down the front of her dress to her waist, exposing her beautifully formed creamy breasts to his ravenous gaze.

With her hands trying to cover her naked breasts, she tried to get away from him, but he grabbed her hands and kissed the marks left by the boy who had been groping her earlier in his club.

His tongue moved from her damaged wrists to her slender fingers as he softly sucked on them, causing her breath to stutter. She had never been exposed to some male before, and it should have made her feel awkward and shy, but instead, she felt wanted.

His hawk-like eyes swept over every inch of her body, stroking her just with his vision, a stare that implied he enjoyed what he was seeing.

"Could you please look somewhere else while we do this?" She asked him this question, leaving him at a loss for words. He wanted to bang his head on the wall at her innocence. How was he supposed to make love to her if he couldn't look at her? His hands reached down and touched her hot cheeks, then her neck and breasts.

She averted her gaze, unable to suppress the moan that escaped her lips as he touched her. Her chest lifted and sank with each inhalation and exhalation. He softly tilted her head to meet his lips with her soft ones.

Her eyes closed on their own, her hands uncomfortably holding the silky bedsheet on her sides, unsure how to use them. It was nearly hard for her to process the idea that she was being kissed by the mystery guy to whom she had been drawn from the first time she saw his perfectly scary face.

He drew his lips away from her, causing him to glance at her in astonishment, or rather at the lack of contact with their lips. Their foreheads touching as his heavy breathing caressed her now swollen lips. His hands gripped her thighs, pulling her to his lap possessively as he embraced her, their bare chests rubbing against each other.

"It's not fair that you are so beautiful and annoying at the same time," she met his dazed eyes in confusion. Was this a compliment or a taunt? She thought. He might be the first man in the entire human history who had the guts to call the woman he was heatedly making out with annoying.

"No human can be this beautiful. You are a witch. A teasing witch," Piya's cheek turned into an ugly shade of scarlet listening to his sweet talks. Was he complimenting her as if she was a goddess just to get her willing for a fuck? Is this how one-night stands are? Maybe this is why today's generation was so much into one-night stands.

Getting a passionate steamy night without the drowning burden of commitments wasn't a bad idea.

However, only if Chase knew, there was no need for him to regard her as the most beautiful, for he was the first man in front of whom she was lying half-naked, gasping from the aftermath of the earth-shattering kiss he gave. The kiss itself was ample enough to make her want more and more.

She wanted him to be done with it soon, so that she could go back to her normal life. She grew up with religious morals and it didn't allow her to get involved in worldly and bodily pleasures. It was only right to become one with one's spouse. She knew her fate would tie her up in an arranged marriage just like that of her parents. But tonight, she just wanted to forget all her morals, all her rules and let his passion consume her, destroy her.