When You Fall Asleep On His Lap

I might not post for a week because my sister is coming home so i will stay with her. But i still might update lol!

--------------------------------------------------

<<Y/N pov>>

Me and Jungkook were heading to my parents house to spend the weekend there. Right now we were waiting for our train to come. We were sat on a little bench that was at the platform we were on, my head on Jungkooks shoulder.

After about 10 minutes, our train came and we entered the train. Once we were in the train we started searching for our seats and not long after we found them.

After putting our luggage away, we sat down in our seats, me on the side with the window and Jungkook on the other seat. I was kinda tired because I worked all week and last night I couldn't sleep because I still had a little work to do and decided to do it yestarday night so that I could relax at me parents house.

I tried to fall asleep but I couldn't becuase i couldn't find a comfortable position in my seat. I tried putting my head on Jungkooks shoulder again, but it didn't work so I kept fidgeting, trying to find a comfortable position so I could rest for a bit.

<<Jungkook pov>>

Scrolling thru my phone so I don't get bored, I noticed Y/N kept fidgeting. I think she is trying to find a comfortable position to sleep in. I knew she didn't really sleep last nught because of her work, so I put my phone down, and turned to Y/N so I could grab her by her waist and put her on my lap.

<<Y/N pov >>
When Jungkook grabbed me by my waist i let out a small yelp, becuase i wasn't expecting him to put me onto his lap.

"You can sleep in my lap. It's more comfortable than the seats" he said smiling at me. I smiled back at him and muttered a little 'thank you'. I placed my head on his shoulder and after some time I fell asleep.

<<Jungkook pov>>

After some time I heard a little, soft and cute snore. I chuckled at her cute, petite for that was on my lap. She was snuggled against me making her look like a little angel.

I would never wish for something else besides this angel.
--------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!
13.07.2021❤️💜💜