When you feel insecure

A/N: I'm really sorry for not updating... I didn't feel like my writing was good enough so I stopped writing but I'm back and I will try to update more often but school is really stressing and I need to prepare myself for the upcoming exams.

I also want to thank you all for reading, commenting and voting my book! It really motivates me to write more and it makes me feel like you guys enjoy my writing! Thank you so much❤️ (sorry for the long A/N)

Enjoy!!!
—————————————————————

~Author's pov-
When you woke you and turned to Jungkook's side, you were welcomed with his side of the bed cold. He had to go to practice earlier today so you were alone in the house for half of the day.

After getting up and taking care of yourself you sat on your bed and decided to check your social medias, to see what was happening in the world. As soon as you opened instagram however, a post of one of the girl influencers you followed popped up. That girl was perfect. She had a slim body, small waist, beautiful face and a beautiful smile. That's all you ever wished for.

You were really insecure about your appearance but Jungkook always made you feel better about yourself, saying that you don't need to change because you saw someone and you thought that they were more beautiful than you and that you were the most beautiful human being he ever saw.

You sighed, throwing your phone on the bed and getting up from your spot to go to the mirror that you had in your bedroom. When you were in front of the mirror you lifted your shirt and frowned. You had stretch marks all over you stomach and your sides. You thought they looked so ugly so you always wore clothes that would cover your stomach.

You looked at your thighs. They were thick and they had stretch marks over them too. You always avoided wearing shorts or skirts since you didn't want to show your legs since you thought people are going to be disgusted by your legs.

You were still looking in the mirror but you didn't notice you were crying. You moved your hand so you could touch the tears that were streaming down your face and once again sighed and decided to go wash your face with some cold water so all those thoughts would leave your mind.

•Time skip•

While you were cooking you heard the door open and a smiling Jungkook walked in, throwing his stuff on the floor and rushing to hug you from behind.

"Baby girlllll, how are you?" He said while kissing your neck. "Heyy bunny, I'm good! How was practice?" You replied to him while trying to move around do you could hug him properly. "It was ok but really tiring. I couldn't wait to come home and cuddle my baby" he said nuzzling his face in your neck. "Well how about you go and wash up and after that I will be done with our dinner. We can eat and then go upstairs and cuddle" After you said that he giggled and squeezed you tighter in his hold and then let go of you so he could go wash up.

•Time skip•

You were cuddled up to Jungkook while watching a movie, with your head on his chest and legs tangled while Jungkook was on his back with one of his hands under his head and the other one hugging your body (Hope you get what i had in mind lol).

While you were still focused on what was happening in the movie, Jungkook took this chance to move down and hover over you. You were shocked but then giggled when you saw his bunny smile. While you were still giggling, he leaned down and kissed you passionately. You kissed him back and put your arms around his neck. He was always really gentle with you. He tread you like you were a porcelain doll that he could break any second.

He started kissing down your neck and collar bones, but then he put his hand up your shirt, trying to lift it over your head.

You panicked and shoved him off of you while trying to get your shirt over your stomach so it could cover it. Jungkook has never seen you naked, that's why it made you anxious about him seeing your body.

Jungkook had no idea why you would push him off of you. He was puzzled and thought he did something wrong. Maybe he hurt you while trying to make love to you. He was confused.

"Baby are you ok? Why did you push me off? Did I do something wrong"

You felt bad for making him think that he did something wrong but you didn't want him to see your body. So you immediately told him why you pushed him off.

"No kookie, you didn't do anything. I just.... I'm really insecure about my body. I'm scared you wouldn't like me because i have stretch marks over my tummy and my thighs and they are really ugly" Now you started crying because you thought he was going to leave you so he could find someone who is worth his love and who will look good besides him.

After he heard you say that he immediately took you in his arms and comforted you. You always felt safe in his arms. He was like your guardian angel that was always there for you, no matter what.

"Baby... I told you that you are perfect for me. I couldn't wish for someone else. You are the most amazing, beautiful, caring and kindest human I've ever witnessed in my life. You are my light when times were dark. You are the reason I smile everyday. You are the only one that's on my mind 24/7 . I can't get enough of your beauty and your charisma." He told you and you could see the sincerity in his eyes while he talked to you.

"You know... I'm also insecure. I'm insecure about losing you cause I know that there is someone who could treat you better than me. I'm always on tours and stuff and I'm afraid that you will find someone better than me, who could care for you everyday and be with you always, any time of the day."

You looked him in the eyes and brought your hand to his face so you could caress his cheek. He was so beautiful. He was like a cartoon that came alive or some sort of doll that should be kept in a museum.

"I would never leave you for someone else. I love you too much to do that" you told him thru tears while he moved you so you would be sat in his lap. "I'm sorry for ruining the mood" you said while drying your tears.

"You didn't ruin the mood love" he said while also trying to wipe your tears. " I'm glad you told me that, cause now we can help each other lover ourselves together" he told you while smiling.

You nodded and rested your head on his shoulder, laying in his arms while he whispered sweet nothings in your ear.

You never wished for someone other than him

————————————————————
In this chapter I tried to express how I am feeling about myself right now. I'm sorry if this is too long but I tried to make this so I could find comfort in this. Again I'm sorry for not posting and don't forget to vote for BTS at the AMAs and MAMA 2021. If you like I will make an announcement with the links to both so you could vote. Tho if you want to vote for the AMAs you will need to log in with your  Twitter or Facebook account.

 Tho if you want to vote for the AMAs you will need to log in with your  Twitter or Facebook account

Thank you so much for reading!!
04.11.2021❤️❤️✨